Gonzo's Trade Thread (Now with HP Fire/Defog Latios and cloning service) (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you let me know what kind of trade value youd want for this:
Pokemon: cacnea
Shiny?: no
Nature:brave
Ability: water absorb
Egg Moves (if breeding):
Type of pokeball (if capturing): no preference
Desired IVs:31/31/31/31/31/0
With tutor moves seed bomb, giga drain, and drain punch

I dont have a thread but if you let me know how many pokes/items/whatever I could be more specific what I can offer. Thanks!

Gonzo, if its no too late, could you change the NN to "RU eel?" If you could, that would be great :D also informing you that all I have left to do is breed flabebe :]

Could you let me know what kind of trade value youd want for this:
Pokemon: cacnea
Nature:brave
Ability: water absorb
Egg Moves (if breeding):
Type of pokeball (if capturing): no preference
Desired IVs:31/31/31/31/31/0
With tutor moves seed bomb, giga drain, and drain punch

I dont have a thread but if you let me know how many pokes/items/whatever I could be more specific what I can offer. Thanks!
I can do this in exchange for some BP items if you'd like. You'd be behind 3 other projects if thats okay.
Gonzo, if its no too late, could you change the NN to "RU eel?" If you could, that would be great :D also informing you that all I have left to do is breed flabebe :]
Sure thing!, I should have Tynamo ready in an hour or two. I need to finish this chapter of my book first :P

I can do this in exchange for some BP items if you'd like. You'd be behind 3 other projects if thats okay.

Sure thing!, I should have Tynamo ready in an hour or two. I need to finish this chapter of my book first :P
Ok, hopefully I'll have flabebe ready by tomorrow so we can complete the trade :3

Update:

Tynamo

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Brave
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves:N/A
Move Tutor Moves: N/A
Known Moves: Tackle, Thunder Wave, Spark, Charge Beam
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Eelektross

OT: Gonzo
ID: 27846
Nature: Brave
Ability: Levitate
Egg Moves:N/A
Move Tutor Moves: Superpower, Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Knock Off
Known Moves: Superpower, Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Knock Off
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0

Just curious are the legendary pokes strictly for legendary pokemon or can one trade on a basis of multiples for you legendary pokes?

Just curious are the legendary pokes strictly for legendary pokemon or can one trade on a basis of multiples for you legendary pokes?
You can either trade on a basis of multiples for a legendary, but I usually do 1 for 1 for all of my pokemon. Regardless if they are legendary or not.

hi there again! Saw you're looking for females in unique balls well I've got a Brave F kecleon with protean (in a quick ball) ivs are meh at best though ^^ id be will to trade for 4-5iv spit back or something lol

Hi, what would you like to trade for your meleotta and HP fire ditto? I can help breed some stuff with egg moves and 5ivs that i don't see on your list.

Mainly kalos/dw stuff like bulbasaurs, venipedes, dark pulse deinos, dw eevees with wish and the like.

Last edited:

How about an ability capsule? Ideally id like to get it cloned first but I could attach it to a normal 5iv breedable.in stock currently I have a bunch of modest rotom, jolly toxic boost zangoose, calm rain dish tentacool with rapid spin and knock off, 3egg move adamant anorith, bold koffing with t spikes and pain split (in a heavy ball), and one male quiet analytic elgyem with ally switch and nasty plot spread 31/x/31/31/31/0

Edit: id also be willing to breed you up a bunch of kalos bred 5ivs to add to your shop if you'd be willing to part with a copy of trevs elektross...if he doesnt mind..or just in general since you've already helped me out with a bunch of stuff

hi, i would like to request a RNG breeding project please:
Pokemon: chimchar
Nature: naive
Ability: blaze
Egg Moves (if breeding): fake out
Type of pokeball (if capturing): -
Desired IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nickname: no nickname

i also would like it to have stealth rock. i can offer anything from my thread + any BP items and mega stones

hi there again! Saw you're looking for females in unique balls well I've got a Brave F kecleon with protean (in a quick ball) ivs are meh at best though ^^ id be will to trade for 4-5iv spit back or something lol
I unfortunately don't have any spitbacks, since the pokemon are RNG bred there is no middle step of breeding for better parents.

With the keldeo is it possible to get icy wind on it? It cool if you can't
Sure thing, I can do that before transfering it over

Hi, what would you like to trade for your meleotta and HP fire ditto? I can help breed some stuff with egg moves and 5ivs that i don't see on your list.

Mainly kalos/dw stuff like bulbasaurs, venipedes, dark pulse deinos, dw eevees with wish and the like.
If you're able to breed any female Kalos native in a unique ball, I'd be willing to trade. Just make a list of what you're willing to do and I'll pick from it.

How about an ability capsule? Ideally id like to get it cloned first but I could attach it to a normal 5iv breedable.in stock currently I have a bunch of modest rotom, jolly toxic boost zangoose, calm rain dish tentacool with rapid spin and knock off, 3egg move adamant anorith, bold koffing with t spikes and pain split (in a heavy ball), and one male quiet analytic elgyem with ally switch and nasty plot spread 31/x/31/31/31/0

Edit: id also be willing to breed you up a bunch of kalos bred 5ivs to add to your shop if you'd be willing to part with a copy of trevs elektross...if he doesnt mind..or just in general since you've already helped me out with a bunch of stuff
I'd take an ability capsule for both, just make sure you get it cloned so you can keep a copy, those things are a pain in the ass to get.

hi, i would like to request a RNG breeding project please:
Pokemon: chimchar
Nature: naive
Ability: blaze
Egg Moves (if breeding): fake out
Type of pokeball (if capturing): -
Desired IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Nickname: no nickname

i also would like it to have stealth rock. i can offer anything from my thread + any BP items and mega stones
I can do this if you're able to trade this:
Heatran
Lv: 50
Name: Heatran
OT: Henry
ID No: 31299
IV: 31/22/30/31/31/31 (HP ice)
Nature: timid
Notable moves: stealth rock
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def

I can do this if you're able to trade this:
Heatran
Lv: 50
Name: Heatran
OT: Henry
ID No: 31299
IV: 31/22/30/31/31/31 (HP ice)
Nature: timid
Notable moves: stealth rock
EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Def
sure thing. can i have any ETA of the chimchar?

Hey, I am interested in your shiny bold eevee with hyper voice, heal bell and wish. Though I was wondering if it is possible for you to also make one with relaxed nature and 0 speed IV ? In exchange, I can pretty much breed any pokemon with 5IV/nature and egg moves available in gen 6. Let me know if interested :)

sure thing. can i have any ETA of the chimchar?
Minimum of two days, I have about three other projects to work on if thats okay.

Hey, I am interested in your shiny bold eevee with hyper voice, heal bell and wish. Though I was wondering if it is possible for you to also make one with relaxed nature and 0 speed IV ? In exchange, I can pretty much breed any pokemon with 5IV/nature and egg moves available in gen 6. Let me know if interested :)
I'll think about what I need and I'll get back to you. Did you want both or just the relaxed one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)