[GEN8] Swordward presents: A Luxury Zamazenta ! (Online)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would like a Zamazenta please!
IGN: Jonyeo and favorite Pokemon in the regional dex is Eiscue
Thanks for the giveaway and of course thanks to Christian for helping with the cloning!
I'll go ahead and PM you now

Enigma0921

formerly Grimreminder09
Nice I would love to have one if there any left. today is possible? My favorite regional is mon is corviknight
ill pm u
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello, I am new here and just saw this post, I would love to receive a Zamazenta if there are any at all left. My favorite regional pokemon is scorbunny. Thank you for this either way

Hey awesome giveaway btw! Assuming it's still going on and you still have some copies, I'd definitely appreciate one. Just PM me when days/times you're available and I generally can become available to do a quick trade, just need to plan in advance in most cases. In-game name is Scruffy, and my favorite this gen is proooooobably Rillaboom, although until it gets its HA it's just fun in-game use. Gracias Christian! :)

Hi. Thank you so much for the giveaway. And thanks you Christian!!
My favorite pokemon is sobble.
I will pm you.

Last edited:
Merry christmas, and a happy new year! If there's any left and I'm not too late I'd like to get myself one of those shieldoggos!
My favourite Pokemon in the regional dex is Mawile.

Thanks for the giveaway either way, and thanks Christian for cloning for the giveaway!

Merry Christmas and happy new year. My favorite pokemon this gen is dreepy and i will send you one in a moon ball if you still have some available

Last edited:
If the giveaway is still on, could you PM me? My favorite mon this gen is Boltund, and I will happily send you one of mine in exchange for shield doggo

Hey! Are there any still left? If so, my favourite Pokémon this gen is Cinderace and I'll send her over if you have a dog left!

Hello! Are there still any left? My favorite is the Magikarp and am very lucky to have an event for the shiny right now! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)