[Gen 6-8] Eisen's Breeding-Ready Ditto Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent: Metagross, Tapu Lele

I used PokemonSunMoonRNGTool (https://github.com/Quandra/PokemonSunMoonRNGTool) to find my seed & frame, and EonTimer to time myself on hitting the frame. I didn't use any external software on my 3DS. Not sure if that's what you wanted to know, I'm not entirely sure what you meant by "what RNG method" :P Let me know if you have further questions about it!
You answered my question fine, I'll be sure to make it clear next time. Thank you so much since I don't want to use any external software on my sole 3DS :)

Breedject: A-Sandshrew with Slush Rush (Jolly)
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IGN: Sean-Michael
Deposited: Level 25 female A-Raticate
Why: I want to combine it with my A-Ninetales
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles

Last edited:
Hi could I please get the following please?

Pokemon Requested: Kartana, Jolly, leftovers
IGN: Dave
Deposited: A level 1 female pichu in a quick ball
Reason: I have pokemon moon so can't get a kartana in game and would like to use one in the battle tree

Thank you

Last edited:
Nuzzle : If it's still there, it means it's even more unfindable right now than it was yesterday. Please note that my rules ask to not deposit a Yungoos, and this is precisely why, there are a ton of giveaways and such asking people to deposit Yungoos, and such a high amount makes finding things near impossible, when they don't get instantly sniped.
Got it! Sorry for the trouble. I've deposited another one :)

Breedject: Mimikyu - Jolly 5 IVs in the right stats (male)
IGN: Bruno
Deposited: Psyduck - Male - Lv 17

Got sniped. Couldn't deposit another one yet.

Last edited:
Ditto: SpAQuiet (31/0/31/31/31/0 Quiet)
Item: Gold Bottle Cap
IGN: Denny
Deposited: Zubat - Female - LV 15

Thank you again!:)

Last edited:
IGN - Jake
Pokémon - Mareep (Male, Lv. 1)
Message - I want to trade for a treasured Pokémon that has been raised from an Egg.
Request - PrfctBrave (31/31/31/31/31/0 Brave)
Reason for request: I've recently gotten into the VGC scene, and I'm looking to get a Trick Room Ditto. Specifically, I'm looking to build my first Trick Room team. Thank you, and I'll be sure to correct any mistakes if they arise.

Edit [8:42PM-EST 03.19.17]: I was sniped, and am attempting to attain another Mareep to post. I'll re-edit when that Mareep is uploaded.
Edit [8:58PM-EST 03.19.17]: A new Mareep has been uploaded to the GTS. It is a Male, of the first level. The above post has been edited accordingly. Thank you again.

Merci beaucoup!

Last edited:
Whats up eisen! I am back for March's giveaway! This time, I would like to request:

Tapu Lele

Choice Scarf
Modest | Psychic Surge
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/28/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Psychic / Moonblast / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire
Note: RNGed in Moon.

I will deposit:
Minior (Red Core)
Lv. 1
Adamant
Ultra Ball
Message: "I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles."

I am looking to obtain this Tapu Lele for the purpose of trying to get established in VGC, and I need a few good places to start.

Thanks so much!
-AV

P.S. I am looking forward to next months giveaway! And If I might make a suggestion for a project, do you think you could do a Shiny Type: Null/Silvally project? I am very fond of Type: Null and Silvally, and I have been trying to get a Shiny, but to no avail. I understand if you are unable to do this, but if you could, I would love to trade for one, or get one from your giveaway!

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Sandshrew, Kartana, Ditto x2, Tapu Lele

Red Cub : Thanks for the Mareep! :)

Got sniped. Couldn't deposit another one yet.
Sadly it seems requesting lvl. 1 Mimikyu is really difficult on the GTS, it tends to get sniped super quickly :( If you want to coordinate the next attempt so I can try to send it right away, let me know when you would be available for it, I'll be here for a couple of hours right now!

P.S. I am looking forward to next months giveaway! And If I might make a suggestion for a project, do you think you could do a Shiny Type: Null/Silvally project? I am very fond of Type: Null and Silvally, and I have been trying to get a Shiny, but to no avail. I understand if you are unable to do this, but if you could, I would love to trade for one, or get one from your giveaway!
Hmmmm, I'm not excluding the possibility of trying to get my second Type: Null shiny, but it'll depend on how much more trouble it will be. For now, my queue of projects is pretty filled up, so I can't see myself doing that before next month sadly, as I'm trying to get some good progress done on my competitive dex. I'll look into Type: Null once I am done with the UBs on my Moon cartridge. I wouldn't be ready to sacrifice good IVs to have a shiny one, but if I'm able to get both, then I might just go for it. I'll let you know!

Sent: Gyarados, Sandslash, Venusaur, Oricorio

Darkvoid95 & Nuzzle : I think your deposits were probably sniped (I couldn't find them) :/

Yeah I think it did, I'm gonna post another one right now.

Pokemon Requested: Brave Ditto with 31/31/31/31/31/0
IGN: Cory
Pokemon Deposited: Morelull (Level 19 and in a Dusk Ball)
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles.

Hopefully this one works! Thanks in advance!

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
I was wondering if you could let me have a ditto. i would like to start breeding but the whole process of getting a ditto seems a little confusing to me.

if possible, i would like to have the jolly one

• Perfect (31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly) w/ gold bottlecap if possible <3 i have some shinys that are not IV trained and its a shame :(

IGN: thePK
Deposited: metapod male lv 11 named adamant

THANK U VERY MUCH. you make me happy guy :)

Last edited:
I would like to ask for a hoopa, but i'm not sure about wich one is best ( i'm more in the trick room one, but if possible i would like to know a bit more about what the other one can do)
Fc: 2166-0058-8820
I want a hoopa cause i think it's a very cool mon, and a difficult one to have...

I hope i'm doing this right ;-;

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent: Ditto x2, Hoopa

KraXatu : It depends in which setting you want to battle really! If you battle with people following Smogon's tiers, then Hoopa-Unbound is great for OU and Uber battles, while the Trick Room Hoopa is probably better used in UU and below. They're both sweepers that can tank a hit or 2 on the special side, but super frail on the defense side, and have a 4x weakness to be careful of. You can find a good analysis of Hoopa-U here: http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/hoopa-unbound/, the scarf set is mixed like mine (I could change the Life Orb to a Scarf if you prefer). Let me know what you pick :)

Last edited:
Sent: Ditto x2

KraXatu : It depends in which setting you want to battle really! If you battle with people following Smogon's tiers, then Hoopa-Unbound is great for OU and Uber battles, while the Trick Room Hoopa is probably better used in UU and below. They're both sweepers that can tank a hit or 2 on the special side, but super frail on the defense side, and have a 4x weakness to be careful of. You can find a good analysis of Hoopa-U here: http://www.smogon.com/dex/sm/pokemon/hoopa-unbound/, the scarf set is mixed like mine (I could change the Life Orb to a Scarf if you prefer). Let me know what you pick :)
I guess i'll go with the unbound one then ahahahab

Pokemon Requested:
Silvally

Life Orb
Naive | RKS System
IVs: 30/29/31/18/31/31 (Hyper trained to 31/31/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Parting Shot / Return / Ice Beam / Explosion

IGN: PIETRO
Pokemon Deposited: Pancham (Level 34 male in ultraball)
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

thanks in advance

Pokemon requested: Dugtrio
IGN: Kite
Pokemon deposited: lv32 female Ariados in a dusk ball
Message: I want to trade for a pokemon that is strong in battles

I would like this dugtrio as it has the egg moves that I want on it. Also it is battle ready, so I will be able to test it against people in the festival plaza.

Last edited:
Ditto: HPIce (31/0/30/31/31/31 Timid [HP Ice])
Item: Masterball
IGN: Xin
Deposited: Level 22 Male Tentacool

Thank you!
Sniped

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
Sent: Silvally, Dugtrio

DestinyV2 : Sadly, it seems the Tentacool was sniped pretty quickly :\

Pietro.88 : Next time, please make sure to add the reason why you are requesting the Pokémon as my rules ask.

Pokemon. Requested:
Tapu Lele
Choice Scarf
Modest | Psychic Surge
IVs: 31/28/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire] (Hyper trained to 31/28/31/31/31/31)
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Psychic / Moonblast / Thunderbolt / Hidden Power Fire
IGN: Moon
Pokemon Deposited: Lv 50 Staryu
Reason: Recently building a team based on Tapu Lele, find that it always destroy by Ferrethorn, need Hidden Power Fire to punish them

Thanks for doing the giveaway :)

Last edited:
Pokémon: Dugtrio Jolly | Arena trap
Item: Focus Sash

IGN: Sean-Michael
Deposited: Level 1 A-Sandshrew female
Why: I don't have a dugtrio with HA and Egg Moves

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
I would like a Gold bottle Cap Holding 6iv jolly ditto for breeding!
Deposited: Drowsey lv. 7
Nickname: Thank U!
IGN luke

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey, new request here !

Requested: The RNG'd Tapu Lele with HP Fire
Deposited: Mareep, Male, Level 1, Love Ball, I hope this cute Mareep makes you happy ! :)
IGN: Phil
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles !

Thank you :)

Requested: Timid Mewtwo in Master Ball
Deposited: Lv 53 Staryu
IGN: Luna
Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.
Reason: Got Mewtwonite X and Y but don't have Bank to transfer. Also, it's one of my favorite legendary.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Ditto: HPIce (31/0/30/31/31/31 Timid [HP Ice])
Item: Masterball
IGN: Xin
Deposited: Level 50 female Emolga

Redeposited.
Thank you!

Last edited:
IGN: Victor
Requested: ditto 6ivs/jolly
Item: destiny knot
Deposited: lv 10 male metapod

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)