Nickname: HPIce
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]
EVs: Untrained

IGN: M i r k o
Deposited: Lvl.6 female poochyena

thank you!

Last edited:
Heyo! Gonna request for a number of your ditto lol.
Request: Jolly Ditto
Deposited: wurmple level 4 female
IGN: Tony

Sniped!

Last edited:
IGN: Ryuu Davin
Request:
Nickname: SpAQuiet
Quiet | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
Deposited: lvl.8 male Aron

Thanks!

Last edited:
Nickname: Ditto
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/30 [HP Fire]

Deposited: Lvl.13 female makuhita

thank you!

Last edited:
Choice Band
Adamant | Victory Star
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
V-Create / Fusion Bolt / Brick Break / U-Turn
OT: Movie14
Note: RNGed in White from a Wondercard of the Movie14 Victini

Friend Code: 4227 - 2697 - 5664
IGN: Daniel
Reason: One of my favorite mythical 'mons!
Thank you!

Last edited:
Nickname: HPGrass
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/0/31/30/31/31 [HP Grass]

Deposited: Lvl.23 baltoy

Thank you

Last edited:
Hi, please could I get the Darkrai from your 12 days of RNG.

Darkrai
Leftovers
Timid | Bad Dreams
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Substitute / Nasty Plot / Dark Pulse / Sludge Bomb

I'm not sure whether it's tradeable on the GTS or not, given it's an event pokemon but not in a cherish ball, so followed both sets of instructions.

IGN: Rhianne
Deposited: lvl 1 male Mareep
Reason I want it: I want to create a living dex in Gen 7, so am trying to get hold of the events I've missed in preparation.
FC: 2981-6950-7472

Got it, thanks so much :)

Last edited:
IGN: Eric
Pokémon Deposited: Volbeat
Level/Gender: 13/Male
Requested: Ditto (Any nature, 6 perfect IVs)

I'm going to start breeding a bit without having to sacrifice work ethics!

Last edited:
Hi I was wondering if I could request the following pokemon:
Ho-oh Life Orb
Adamant | Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpDef
Sacred Fire / Brave Bird / Earthquake / Roost
Note: Caught on the Dream Radar, RNGed in White 2.

IGN: Sean
Deposited: Level 2 female Wurmple
Reason: Never got round to playing BW2 and would love to finally get a HA Ho-oh!

Many thanks in advance!
EDIT: Thank you so much for the Ho-oh!

Last edited:
Nickname: HPGrndPrft
Modest | Limber
IVs: 31/31/31/30/30/31 [HP Ground]

Deposited: Lvl.23 baltoy

Thank you!

Last edited:
Ditto Announcement
Buckert's Ditto giveaway is back! As I had originally announced, this ends the official distribution of breeding Dittos for me. I will leave my breeding Dittos listed for a while in my trade thread - if for some reason, you want any, you can still request them for free. But really, there should be no reason to want mine over Buckert's more complete and organized collection!
----​

Welcome!

Over the last year, I have been slowly building a collection of battle-ready Pokémon, and I have now decided that the time has come to share them with the community!

In this thread, I am giving away any of the Pokémon listed in my trade thread, featuring a nice collection of Kanto starter sets, and a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Xerneas in a Premier Ball!

What's the catch?!

Before you request any of my Pokémon, it is essential that you read and fully abide to the following rules:
  • You may only request one Pokémon per calendar month. Make your request count! If you wish for more, you can always offer me a trade in my trade thread.
  • All my Pokémon are bred, soft-reset or, in the case of non-pentagon Pokémon, RNGed by me. What I am giving away is a cloned copy of these Pokémon (cloned by me). You need to be ok with that.
  • The Pokémon you receive is non-redistributable. Do not clone it, do not trade it.
  • Do not create new accounts to get more than one Pokémon a month. This will get you banned from the giveaway.
  • You may request new Pokémon to be added to my list! Check out my trade thread for information about that.
Ready to order? Here's how you do it!
  • Catch a Pokémon of your choice. Something that is unlikely to get sniped, such as a Zubat, Wingull or Wurmple is a good idea (please, no Zigzagoon or Ditto). Or, you can make me happy and leave a Mareep :)
  • Place it in the GTS with the message "IFDG" and ask for the Pokémon you have chosen, level 91+.
  • Reply to this thread with your in-game name, the Pokémon you placed, its level and gender, and which Pokémon you are requesting (be specific if I have many sets of that Pokémon!).
  • Add a little bit of information about why you want this Pokémon. There is no wrong answer, I'm just curious! :) Are you hoping to destroy every Battle Spot opponent with it? Is it the final piece to your most excellently crafted RU team? Do you just love this Pokémon? Let me know!
  • Check the GTS every once in a while. If your Pokémon got sniped, put another and edit your post accordingly.
  • I will post every time a batch of Pokémon has been distributed.
  • When you have received your Pokémon, please edit your post and strike it through.
GTS limitations
  • Event Pokémon in a Cherish Ball cannot be traded through the GTS. In this case, add my friend code (0619-6325-7591), provide yours in your reply, and I will add you back. We shall schedule a trading time through DM.
  • Similarly, some items such as mega stones cannot be traded through the GTS. I will trade these Pokémon without their held item. If the item is important to you, please say so, write your friend code, and we will follow the same procedure as with event Pokémon.
Sun & Moon
With the release of Sun & Moon, this giveaway will have to undergo some changes. For the first few weeks, everything will go on as normal using the Gen 6 games. I will keep sending Pokémon your way using the GTS, so it will be up to you to transfer these Pokémon to your Gen 7 games. However, after taking the time to properly go through the new games, I will work on setting myself up to transfer everything, find a way to clone, and eventually give away the Pokémon in Gen 7 instead. I will post a warning here a few days before this happens. Until then, have fun exploring Alola (I know I will)!​

Mareep received: 53

Note to mods: This is a continuous giveaway, please do not lock :)
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber

IGN: Stephen --- Sun and moon messages are pre-set so I cannot leave the message you ask for :c So I left the Please Trade With Me. Thanks in Advance msg.
Pokemon Placed: Wingull lv. 9 male
Requesting: 6 iv Jolly Ditto

Reason I want: I would love to get an early start on Breeding this gen, and this would be a massive help to get going on that. Thank You in Advance!

I would like to request the following ditto,
Nickname: Perfect
Jolly | Limber

Because I am working on breeding and would like to get better at it.
I deposited a male charmander lvl 1.
IGN: Jeremy in pokemon y
Thank you.

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
LBF89 : It looks like it got sniped :/ Depositing a starter isn't ideal, they are very popular on the GTS, maybe something less interesting will help avoid snipes.

scogle1998 : Unfortunately, all of my collection is stuck in Gen 6 until January, when they will allow us to transfer to Gen 7.

Nickname: PrfctAdmnt
Adamant | Limber
Deposited:Zubat leel 9 female
IGN:Tony
EDIT: Oops my bad, sorry for the blunder

Last edited:
IGN: Ryuu Davin
Request: Choice Scarf
Relaxed | Imposter
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/0
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpDef
Transform
Note: RNGed from a White 2 Hidden Grotto.
Deposited: lvl.1 female larvesta

I'd like one with relaxed nature for breeding. Thanks!

Power Herb
Modest | Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
EVs: 176 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpAtk / 4 SpDef / 48 Spe
Geomancy / Moonblast / Grass Knot / Psyshock
Note: Soft-reset on X.

IGN: Sasuke
Deposited: lvl 4 female metapod

Why I want this mon: Xerneas is one of the best pkoemon in Ubers so he would make my team perfect!

Cresselia
Rocky Helmet
Sassy | Levitate
IVs: 31/0/31/31/31/0
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpDef
Trick Room / Psychic / Ice Beam / Lunar Dance
Note: RNGed in White 2.

IGN: Ikenna
Deposited: lvl 1 male Zorua

I just need more trick room mons for my doubles team lol.

Last edited:
Ditto
Nickname: HPIce
Timid | Limber
IVs: 31/0/30/31/31/31 [HP Ice]

IGN: Jacob
Deposited: lvl 1 male fletchling

Hoopa
Life Orb
Hasty | Magician
IVs: 12/26/31/17/31/31
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Hyperspace Fury / Psychic / Gunk Shot / Drain Punch

IGN: Jordy
Deposited:lv15 female luvdisc
love Hoopa's design

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)