G.O.A.T. EE - Mark 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I know some of the researchers may find a way soon, we'll see and hopefully it's approvable.

I'm currently breeding adamant torchics with speed boost and 4 egg moves that I manage to sketch onto a smeargle.

Expert Evan

PkmTrnrRed that'd be awesome. I have a nice adamant speedboost torchic spitbacks with egg moves ready for exchange when you get one. In meantime I'll add your FC.

You're welcome. I wanted to thank you in a way. A while back you gave me a perfect timid hustle male Nidoran. Here add this FC 0516-7276-9088. It's my brothers FC he'll add you. His friend safari is steel too. He has Feroseed, Exadrill, and Metang.

Expert Evan

As an update, my safari is now detailed in my signature and here are some spitbacks from recent breedings I have available but am usually only around for trading in evenings:

adamant/jolly speed boost torchics with baton pass, feint, low kick & reversal
modest torrent squirtle with aura sphere & dragon pulse (one of which has a pokerus)

I now primarily need male parents (natures not as important) with 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 31/31/31/x/31/0 (for ferroseed)

Last edited:

Expert Evan

Welcome back Dark-Ryu, hope all's well. I still see mingot on IRC from time to time. hamster is still around, and noticed goodbar has come back. Certainly lots of goodies with 6th gen, can't wait to start poketransfering stuff from prior gens.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
OMG, just saw goodbar's thread, its nice to have the old guys back :)Hey, im planning to buy a 3ds XL with the new pokemon versions, but first i want to know if its still possible to breed without AR and just the RNG generator?

Expert Evan

Dark-Ryu check out TheMantyke's breeding perfect pokemon topic as there are newer ways of breeding without AR nor RNG. Still need to get the right items and resources but easier once possible.

Expert Evan

Well I haven't gotten to the bug group yet. Hopefully the ability to transfer from my 5th gen games shall come soon though that might take lot of the fun away that this generation has provided already. Still nice to have desired pokeballs and more flexible egg move breeding this generation.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
Thanks EE!, just saw that the old games are not compatible with the new versions >.< it would be easier to breed with my pokemons of the old versions and the mantyke's breeding tech :(

Expert Evan

actually poketransfer & pokebank ($4.99/year) is supposed to be available on Dec. 27. I don't mind the fee as much but not sure how long it will last as I'm sure each generation has a certain lifespan.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
I didn't know that we have to pay for that service. I read that it can only transfer pokemon from black and white to X and Y, but do you know if i can transfer my pokemons from platinum to black and white and after that to X and Y? (all my perfect pokemons are in my plat T_T)

Expert Evan

I didn't know that we have to pay for that service. I read that it can only transfer pokemon from black and white to X and Y, but do you know if i can transfer my pokemons from platinum to black and white and after that to X and Y? (all my perfect pokemons are in my plat T_T)
similar as in past generations, 3rd to 4th gen then to 5th gen (seems to only work on ds or ds-lite, not dsi nor 3DS). Poketransfer is a separate free app for transferring from 5th to 6th but requires having Pokebank which is a paid subscription.

I will probably only transfer pokemon I intend to use in 6th gen whether for competitive or breeding purposes at least. All trading from 5th gens will stay with those that have 5th gen. I will be completely phasing out my 4th gen and prior stuff due to limited resources involving those.

Hi Gin, welcome back again.

Dark-Ryu

Spammer
similar as in past generations, 3rd to 4th gen then to 5th gen (seems to only work on ds or ds-lite, not dsi nor 3DS). Poketransfer is a separate free app for transferring from 5th to 6th but requires having Pokebank which is a paid subscription.

I will probably only transfer pokemon I intend to use in 6th gen whether for competitive or breeding purposes at least. All trading from 5th gens will stay with those that have 5th gen. I will be completely phasing out my 4th gen and prior stuff due to limited resources involving those.

Hi Gin, welcome back again.
Hey man, is there a new list of characteristics (alert to sounds, often dozes off)? Because I was breeding a Chespin, but I'm not sure if its flawless because it has a characteristic that says "take plenty of siestas" so im not sure if its flawless or not, because the old characteristics when the pokemon had perfect ivs were: somewhat vain, often dozes, likes to trash about, capable of taking hit, mischievous and alert to sounds.

Is there a chance that you can check my pokemon for me? Also is there a thread or something where i can have a look at these new characteristics?

Im totally disconnected from this stuff >.>!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)