Status
Not open for further replies.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
nerf time

1527612715785.png
1527612726173.png

Unfeasable
360 No-Scope: Now boosts crit power by 1.5x rather than 2x, so basically the standard Sniper boost.

As evidenced in this replay, this ability allows Unfeasable to sweep entire teams just by clicking its stabs due to the absurd power 360 No-Scope grants. And this was just with Drill Peck! While I don't have the replay, Kartana got nearly one-shotted by Double-Edge. Steels and Rocks can be smacked by Drill Run or get pivoted out of, and since Unfeasable is so strong, there's nothing stopping you from just slapping on a Scarf and ramming through the opposition. With all this considered, I think a nerf to Unfeasable's ability is in order.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
A few more changes, small buffs or nerfs to make Abilities more in line with what they were based on.
Hawlusharp - When an item is used or lost, Attack and Speed are raised by two stages, while a random stat is lowered by one.
Agrippa - Arm, hand, and punching moves do 20% more damage. Raise this Pokémon's Attack by two stages when this Pokemon’s stats are lowered.
Unconventional - Being the target of Ground- and Water-type moves heals this Pokémon for 1/4th of its maximum health. Immunity to Ground- and Water-type moves.
Parp - Moves of 60 BP or less gain a 50% damage bonus. They do double damage, and the user’s raw Speed is doubled, if the user consumes or is not holding a Held Item.
Crematoria - When this Pokemon is below 33% health, the Base Power and secondary effect chance of moves with secondary effects are doubled.
Archking - Prevents the enemy from lowering this Pokemon's Attack and Special Attack.
Joltsol - Enhanced crit ratio on all moves. Immune to Electric-type moves. When hit by one, next attack is a guaranteed crit.
Sandslash-Prime - Changed back to x4 Speed in Hail or Sand (Sand Rush + Slush Rush).
Persian-Prime - x2 power to 60 BP moves + Fur Coat effect
Cazantor - Combines Component Effects
Basculin-Basculin - This Pokemon's STAB goes up from 1.5x to 2x. Recoil and STAB moves deal x1.2 damage.
Neoprene - When this Pokemon has a stat lowered by the foe, +2 Special Attack. If an opponent faints, the holder gets +1 Special Attack, +2 if the foe had a lowered stat upon death. Multiple stats lowered do not stack.
Avaizard - Changed to Ice Body + Solar Power: During hail or sun, this Pokemon's Special Attack is 1.5x and recovers 1/16 HP every turn. Stacks in Solar Hail.
Tamatoa, Maui, Cat Bed, Apou Probo and Apou Terro lose their "When the terrain fades, the ability functions like ______". They all get custom terrains with custom effects, more effects than the vanilla terrain. Having more effects on top of that was considered unnecessary.
The banlist is also increasing. Enteon, Entir, Ultra Necrynx and Ultra Necrozerain are BANNED.

T.I.A.

formerly Ticktock
Don't take it seriously, but I got an even better buff for Shrek.
If this Pokemon is switched in, he will automatically win the battle.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Here's yet another update on some changes, one ability-based and the other tiering-based.
1528332287460.png

Zorcanine is receiving an ability change. While we typically don't do this, we figured it was warranted in this case since its current ability is probably THE stupidest asspull ability in the entirety of FE. It isn't even a useful asspull, to top it all off.

Current ability:
Mental Fear (Illusion + Intimidate): Always appear as full health to the opponent.

New Ability
Mirage Guard (Illusion + Flash Fire): Effects of Illusion + copies non-ability based immunities of Pokemon in the last slot.

With that said and done, onto our next, more relevant announcement.

Shenala is quickbanned. I shouldn't have to explain this, but really, Shenala is just so disgustingly uncompetitive. If you lead with it, your opponent is forced to either use status (which can be circumvented via Rest), Mold Breaker (which receives little use as of now), Leech Seed (which also doesn't see much usage) or phazing (basically no usage). Generally speaking, the Pokemon that use the passive damage required to take down Shenala aren't common enough in the hyper-offense dominated lands of FE to keep Shenala in check. As such, Shenala will be banned.

AquaticPanic

Intentional Femboy Penguin
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
Yes but

Why

Always seeming to be at full hp sounds like a cool idea
It's cool in concept, but neither ability had anything to do with full HP. If it was something like Illusion + Multiscale or Shadow Shield it'd make sense, but Arcanine has no abilities related to full HP.

I know ability changes aren’t common and all, but I have two for two of my fusions that were banned- Kahoot and Passcraft. The latter’s ability is simply Neoprene’s nerfed ability, but for Physical Attack (Defiant instead of Receiver). For Kahoot, it now is immune to critical hits and Ground-type moves, as well as having a raised critical hit rate (Super Luck instead of Insomnia). If these are good with you guys, I want to make those changes and unban Kahoot and Passcraft.

Oh yeah, if it helps get it unbanned, Shenala could basically be the effects of the abilities combined instead of the current ability.

Oh yeah, if it helps get it unbanned, Shenala could basically be the effects of the abilities combined instead of the current ability.
Wonder Guard with 2 weaknesses and a newfound immunity to mold breakers. That might actually be more broken, but it still feels more fair.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
I know ability changes aren’t common and all, but I have two for two of my fusions that were banned- Kahoot and Passcraft. The latter’s ability is simply Neoprene’s nerfed ability, but for Physical Attack (Defiant instead of Receiver). For Kahoot, it now is immune to critical hits and Ground-type moves, as well as having a raised critical hit rate (Super Luck instead of Insomnia). If these are good with you guys, I want to make those changes and unban Kahoot and Passcraft.

just leave shenala as is and keep it banned. As Lennon stated, this alternative is potentially just as, if not more broken, as now you can't even rely on mold breaker to beat it.

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
More updates.

Mega Xurkizard Y, Mega Archedactyl, Miminja, Mega Toxicario, Mega Lucasol L, Mega Alakario L, Mega Khangorus-Khan, Mega Kasukabe, Mega Absoko, Mega Kartaria and Dio are all banned until further notice.

Padunk now gives the replacement 1.5x speed after fainting, but doesn't deal damage like Aftermath. Previously it doubled speed and did damage.
Cradilego's ability now activates when taking hits from contact moves, not just when using contact moves.
Necroltres now has Mold Breaker immunity from Prism Armor.
Miminja now recovers 25%+1 HP instead of 50% (the substitute HP value instead of some random number)
Abomasorus now has component effects combined. Previously it didn't allow foe to use sound moves for 2 turns when switching-in.
Regimiki’s ability now resets every 5 turns.
Tapu Jojo's ability combination had nothing to do with changing types of moves, so its new ability now gives Dry Skin effect to all grounded Pokemon through an Electric Terrain clone. Previously it turned the foe’s strongest move into Electric-type. (Electric Terrain + Forewarn Dry Skin)
Fisktres’s old ability combination didn’t have anything to do with Speed, so the effect was changed to “while Burned or paralyzed, always attempt to paralyze foe at the end of the turn.” (Limber Static + Flame Body)
Guzzbro’s health recovery when KO’ing a foe is now 33%, instead of 20%, because 33 is the Regenerator value.
Maltarione's boosts now don’t stack.
All –Ate abilities are now updated to Gen 7 values, and boost the moves by 20% unless combined with a stronger ability.

We're also adding two new clauses.
Safe Switch Clause: Only one Safe Switch (or variant) user per team. (Any Protect variant + VoltTurn variant Fusion Move)
Extreme Speed Clause: Only one Extreme Speed user per team.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Update
My tests are coming from 20th to 27th July so let's speed it up so anyone who has time can do any of these you like:
- Abilities: These 64 abilities are left now which I can't code here https://hastebin.com/wimajaquka.sql
It would be great if you can implement the ability changes in that ^ link and give the document to me.
- Learnsets: We're left with the last ~87 learnsets
So Slate #2, Slate #3, and learnsets from Saldreigonce to Swalokum-Lol can be done. (More info on that here)
Also I thought I would get time but meanwhile can someone find a list of Pokemon with important moves not being in their learnset for example Breloom doesn't get Spore while Shroomish does and likewise.
- Sprites: AquaticPanic is adding the sprites to the client so tie up with us if you would like to help with that. (Although the client is buggy with battles so we're not sure if we'll be able to make it work till the Open)
- Fusion Moves: Around 218 are left (These ones are in https://hastebin.com/raw/opeselevig)
- Metagame Testing: You can also help by testing the completed abilities as you would've already seen that it's being done. More people = faster checking. Be sure to report what all abilities worked and what didn't in the Fusion Evolution Discord (#coding | #bug-reports).

Note: Here's Dragon Heaven's new GitHub repository, so be sure to make the pull requests on this one rather than the old one.
We have like 26 days left so I hope we can do this!

Last edited:
Update
My tests are coming from 20th to 27th July so let's speed it up so anyone who has time can do any of these you like:
- Abilities: These 64 abilities are left now which I can't code here https://hastebin.com/wimajaquka.sql
It would be great if you can implement the ability changes in that ^ link and give the document to me.
- Learnsets: We're left with the last ~87 learnsets
So Slate #2, Slate #3, and learnsets from Saldreigonce to Swalokum-Lol can be done. (More info on that here)
Also I thought I would get time but meanwhile can someone find a list of Pokemon with important moves not being in their learnset for example Breloom doesn't get Spore while Shroomish does and likewise.
- Sprites: AquaticPanic is adding the sprites to the client so tie up with us if you would like to help with that. (Although the client is buggy with battles so we're not sure if we'll be able to make it work till the Open)
- Fusion Moves: Around 218 are left (These ones are in https://hastebin.com/raw/opeselevig)
- Metagame Testing: You can also help by testing the completed abilities as you would've already seen that it's being done. More people = faster checking. Be sure to report what all abilities worked and what didn't in the Fusion Evolution Discord (#coding | #bug-reports).

Note: Here's Dragon Heaven's new GitHub repository, so be sure to make the pull requests on this one rather than the old one.
We have like 26 days left so I hope we can do this!
Rage Potion gives 1.5x speed not 1.25x speed :p

Cookie Butter

formerly the someone
Another batch of updates
Mendoza, Deoxurk-Outlet, Omneus and the Fusion Move Muddy Seed are all banned.

Chillax's ability was really a stretch (previously "This Pokémon can never be prevented from selecting a move and using it. This Pokémon is unaffected by debuffs and damage from its own moves.") But without something OP like that, Chillax would be pretty horrible, so we changed it to "Component effects combined + When this Pokemon is on the field, foes who use a move boosted by their ability gets taunted."
Aurantrum's ability was quite useless (previously "Biting and normal-type moves used by this Pokemon are treated as being ice-type in addition to their usual type and receive a 30% power boost.") Now it is "Biting and Normal-type moves are boosted by x1.5. Normal-type moves change into Ice-type moves."
All moves affected by Prankster-based abilities fail against Dark-types now, much like Prankster makes Status moves not work against Dark-types.
Peridot was nerfed/changed so it would make more sense. Previously KO'ing a foe would boost both its Defense and non-Defense highest stat by 1. Now, since Big Pecks is a component, Peridot's highest stat and Defense can't be lowered. If they were to be lowered, they get boosted instead. Highest stat also gets boosted when it scores a KO (no two stats being boosted at a time).
Poize's ability was buffed. (previously "This Pokemon's move with the highest base power deals 1.5x damage and ignores the target's ability.") Now all of its moves get a Mold Breaker effect.
Zekloom now gets "Component effects combined" as its ability. Before, only 60BP moves or less were affected by Teravolt.
Yvel-Chan doesn't cure replacement's status when it switches in anymore.
Dedede is another one with a stretch of an ability (previously "When hit by an attack with boosted accuracy (including by No Guard), heals 33% of max HP and restores its berry (if possible) instead of taking damage. If not holding a berry, Attack boosted by 50%, everything else boosted by 33%. If holding a berry, all stats boosted by 50%.") But like Chillax, without something like that it would be bad, so we changed it to "Cheek Pouch effect + heals 33% from getting hit by physical moves or moves with lowered accuracy + 50% increase in Attack + 20% increase in accuracy." Note it isn't immune to physical moves or moves with lowered accuracy, it heals before taking damage.
Happislash's modifier was changed from 1/2 to 3/4 since it's based on Friend Guard, an ability with 3/4 modifier.

That's all for now.

charizard8888

Catch The Wave
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
G-Luke Reviloja753 AquaticPanic Mygavolt Stitch98 and Cookie Butter
I'm unable to code the remaining 64 abilities (If we remove the banned fusions then 59 abilities) and also have to implement the nerfs and buffs and fix bugs. Now that doesn't necessarily mean that the abilities are un-codable but simply that I'm not good enough to code them.
Spandan is busy; I could not have asked for more than what KirbyRider and AquaticPanic have helped me with and we need to find a way to get this ready till 6th August.
If anyone has time and can help with this, here's the new Dragon Heaven Repository.
Till then we'll try to do the rest of the things done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)