Fox&Rexxs' Shiny Den(Six new apricorn Self bred shinys)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't been around for quite some time, and currently don't have a trade thread. Here are some things I could breed for you quickly or that I already have stock of. Most will have all the necessary egg moves and correct ability. I might want a couple of things.

(all 5IVs) HA chespin (netball), klefki (luxury), phantump(dusk), marill(dive) with bellydrum/aquajet, stealth rock skarmory, espeed dragonite, shellder, sneasel(dusk), swinub, ferroseed, foongus, corphish, heracross, pinsir, chansey, slowpoke, riolu, meditite, charmander, chikorita, squirtle, mawile, staryu, rotom, misdreavus, heatwave litwick, joltik, kangaskhan, zubat, gligar, ralts, nincada, vullaby, gible, bagon

Thank you for looking! You can pm me if you want, or just post back here. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
So I haven't been around for quite some time, and currently don't have a trade thread. Here are some things I could breed you quickly or have stock already. Most will have all the egg moves and correct ability. I might want a couple of things.

(all 5IVs) HA chespin (netball), klefki (luxury), phantump(dusk), marill(dive) with bellydrum/aquajet, stealth rock skarmory, shellder, sneasel(dusk), swinub, ferroseed, corphish, heracross, chansey

Thank you for looking! You can pm me if you want, or just post back here. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi sorry to say I have all thoss but haven't posted them

hey would you be interested in a 6iv adament conkeldurr ice punch knock off drain punch and a 5iv shiny adament lucario bp,cc,sd crunch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)