For trade 400+ legit Kb Competetive shinnies ^_^ 95%+ Lvl 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Finally someone with a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yveltal, for some reason these were hard to find. >_>

It seems like you have everything I have so far. I do have a Careful Zygarde (31/31/31/x/31/31) and a Jolly one (31/31/31/x/31/31) The Jolly one is in Japanese. I assume you're not interested in these. :(

I also have a Xerneas with Hidden Power Ground, but that is also in Japanese. (31/x/31/30/30/31)

Narukami Yu I'm interested in you're Modest Xerneas, your Timid Yveltal, and your Modest Yveltal.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...bldhMDAxb0JIOEE&single=true&gid=0&output=html

I might do 2:1 depending on what you want.
hey just checked your list :). Interested in your Sawk/Solrock. Do these guys have memories?
Finally someone with a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Yveltal, for some reason these were hard to find. >_>

It seems like you have everything I have so far. I do have a Careful Zygarde (31/31/31/x/31/31) and a Jolly one (31/31/31/x/31/31) The Jolly one is in Japanese. I assume you're not interested in these. :(

I also have a Xerneas with Hidden Power Ground, but that is also in Japanese. (31/x/31/30/30/31)
I'd be interested in the hp ground xerneas!. I just wanna double check this yveltal is 5Ivs though.

For sure, take your time. :O
Oh i just checked it. Special defence is 29 :( sorry about that i was told it was 5Iv's but when i got it it was not marked so i thought i'd double check for you. I still do want xerneas so if you find something else for that let me know :) i picked up a full 6IV lax yveltal today though LOL

Edit; Actually i think the Yveltals spdef is 30. My timid that i just rechecked to be 5Ivs has the same spdef as it UT. Do you want me to run it through IV calc on serebi?. But heres the OT and TID incase you have it already.

Ot is Veleste
TID is 33272

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)