OT: iKiD ID: 21342
Nature: Adamant Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves:Brave Bird | Psycho Shift | Perish Song | Whirlwind
Bred by me, hatched by iKiD on /vp/

I will trade you my gothita

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
When can we trade then bro? I my self will be busy due to exams. I may be free after the day after tomorrow. Hope you'll be free then! :) Plus, can I have the free conkeldurr??(sorry, don't know its spelling)
Edit:I'm free!!!!!!! When will you be available for our trade???

Last edited:
I'm very busy, 1000 suns. I already said so in a previous post but unfortunately it's just on the other page. I'll say it again.

Hello all. I am very sorry for my absence the past week. Real life has taken its toll on me and I'll probably stay very busy for the coming week(s). Lots of projects going on, hence my lack of presence. Thanks for your understanding.

1000 suns

Banned deucer.
I'm very busy, 1000 suns. I already said so in a previous post but unfortunately it's just on the other page. I'll say it again.

Hello all. I am very sorry for my absence the past week. Real life has taken its toll on me and I'll probably stay very busy for the coming week(s). Lots of projects going on, hence my lack of presence. Thanks for your understanding.
OK ^^

Are you interested in a shiny 5IV level 1 Larvitar? It has the egg move dragon dance, it is 31/31/31/X/31/31(Missing Special attack)

I am very interested in a contrary snivy, shiny or not, but I don't really haeve great iv Pokémon, would you by any chance be interested in a Ru/bl2(depends which evolution) snorunt? If you want a specific nature I am breeding them for a naive with inner focus and spikes as an egg move, in an ultra ball

Last edited:
#198 - Murkrow♂
OT:
iKiD ID: 21342
Nature: Adamant Ability: Prankster
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | xx | 31 | 31
Moves:Brave Bird | Psycho Shift | Perish Song | Whirlwind
Bred by me, hatched by iKiD on /vp/

I will trade you my gothita
Can you elaborate on that Gothita?

Are you interested in a shiny 5IV level 1 Larvitar? It has the egg move dragon dance, it is 31/31/31/X/31/31(Missing Special attack)
No I'm not. Sorry.

I am very interested in a contrary snivy, shiny or not, but I don't really haeve great iv Pokémon, would you by any chance be interested in a Ru/bl2(depends which evolution) snorunt? If you want a specific nature I am breeding them for a naive with inner focus and spikes as an egg move, in an ultra ball
Sorry, not really interested in that. I've got a list of 'general wants' in the OP.

Hey, Fluke! I'm looking to play in the Spooky Cup, and some of your free battle ready Pokemon qualify. Mawile, Gliscor, Rotom, and Aegislash qualify. Do you have extra copies of them, and if so, may I have them? Thank you!

Hey, Wondering if I could get your free Milotic, Rotom W,Gliscor,and your Conkeldurr.
Ehy man, want to know if the chansey in frees is still available, looking for a nice wall from old times ahah:)
Hey, Fluke! I'm looking to play in the Spooky Cup, and some of your free battle ready Pokemon qualify. Mawile, Gliscor, Rotom, and Aegislash qualify. Do you have extra copies of them, and if so, may I have them? Thank you!
Do you have any more copies of the free Dragonite, Rotom-W, and Bisharp?
Hey! Yes, they are. I can be available the next 6-7 hours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)