Skuntank @ Black Sludge
Ability: Aftermath
EVs: 16 HP / 228 Atk / 252 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Pursuit
- Sucker Punch
- Poison Jab

Im not sure how to add images to the poke name( i tried for about half hour to no avail).
Team Logic/Reasoning:

The main reason for building the team was bannette.Its the first mega stone i found in oras and decided to put it to good use.That aside im mostly using sets provided by smogon with very subtle changes here and there.

Any suggestions or questions would be greatly appreciated

Also i know alot of people dont run bannette but ive gotten swept by mega sharpedo too many times and lost games that i had no business losing due to that great white.Having priority destiny bond to counter sweepers to stronk.

1) Aromatisse:Decided to use this because of Dragalge and need a wish passer on my team with good walling capabilities ie being able to take a hit and return one.Now i know Specs dragalge ohkos it with sludgewave but wen locked into a draco and you need a free switch this is your go to guy.Aromatherapy has turned out to be so good especially due to how many stall teams i have face in this tier as well being able to heal a burnt cincinno or bannette is nice.
2)Druddigon-This thing is absolutely fantastic.It has great defensive typing as well as offensive.Can give a hit as well as it can take one.Decided to make it my stealth rocker due to its longevity throughout most matches.Glare is to hit pokemon that my specs delphox cant normally outspeed.Getting the occasional parahax does hurt as well
3)Cincinno-This thing is an absolutely fantastic mon.I chose this as my revenge killer due to its fantastic base speed as well as its ability to hit a wide range of mons.Being able to u turn out and gain momentum on predicted switchs usually puts you two far ahead and generates much needed momentum
4)Bannette-My pride and joy.I will be switch this to insomnia after this post.The main reason for this is due to the high amount of amoongus i have been running into lately in the tier.Being able to take a spore and fire back a knock off is a huge plus imo.The main reason for running bannete is to have an effect out to mega sharpedo or any other threat that i need to get rid of.If used correctly Its always a two for one trade and a a minimum nets you one kill ats its own expense ofc.That being said i think this is a great mon.Also even though this may sound cheap if you have this and another pokemon in your party to your opponent one,you are guranteed the win due to that priority d bond
5)Delphox-An absolute beast with choice specs.Psyshocks beats dragagle.Although most persons run the dragagle sharpedo houndoom core in this tier.So you need to pick your moves wisely in the early stages of the game.The sheer face that this thing hits like a truck and pretty with 2hkos most walls in this thier with specs fire blast was more than enough for me to run it
6)Skuntank-I choose this as my defogger as its bulky and unexpected,Its poison dark typing allows its to take at least one hit from the more powerful monsters in the tier then counter with a move or defog.Pursuit in combination is absolutely devastating,allowing one to effectively perform mind games.Poison jab is tier to hit fairies as well as punish mega sceptile users.

This way my reasoning behind the team and i hope may encourage others to try it out

Last edited:

teros

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Please make sure that you read the RMT Guidelines as stated here. You'll need at least 2-3 lines in describing each of your pokemon's sets and what they do exactly. If these rules are not followed, your post will get locked by a mod.
i see i see
ill edit it now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)