Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you can keep signing up after it hits 50, the game might be expanded or you could be a sub when someone else gets busy so just keep posting and disregard how many other people there are!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Signups will not close when we hit 50 signups, people can feel free to sign up until I close signups and can boost their chances of getting selected for the game by being active in the Circus Maximus Showdown! room. I'm not going to take order of signups into consideration for player selection, only who has been most actively engaged over the course of the next 1-2 days.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I would recommend that people include what their PS usernames and IRC usernames are in case people want to figure out who people in each respective chatroom are on the forums. Smogon usernames are not always mutually respective to PS/IRC username counterparts.

I already edited my own signup post to reflect this.

ariariadne

formerly Reinfleche
Still Reinfleche on IRC, my showdown name is 'chane laforet' though. I am on IRC way more so it's easier to spot me there.

I'm also basically always on skype when I'm online, if you want to talk to me there send me a smogon PM with your skype name since I turn down random requests. My Skype name is reinflechezero. Also I am always set to show as offline so just send me messages and I can respond when I see 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)