[Expert] Lynch Mafia (Game Over, Pastafarians Win)

Updating now. Altair's is on time.

But it wasn't enough to save him. You mauled him with various weapons and Altair stood no chance without any super powers.

Altair was The Batman, allied with the Humans Without Heuristics.

Night 7 Deadline is 1 EST AM Wednesday November 24. (Late tomorrow)

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Hello, as it currently stands, the pastas have the most members alive, need the fewest number of people dead, and still have a kill remaining to use. Even if you do not need the pastas dead, you should consider whittling down their numbers in tomorrow's lynch. Also, I need at least one Human to contact me to plan night actions tonight, I believe that would be beneficial to both parties.

So I just found out that i have extremely limited internet and no IRC until probably sunday night. If I don't die after today I will probably have to be subbed out :(

Really sorry hosts, and all of my teammates. I will try to be on again before deadline but only on here so you guys will have to PM me anything to do before dying.

Bass

Brother in arms
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus
And so another day has passed, but this time with some serious dispute.

It seemed like the public could not decide between lynching Thorns or Kharozz but then suddenly cyzir_visheen appeared!

<cyzir_visheen> my vocation
<cyzir_visheen> WHERE IS MY PRECIOUS VOCATION?

Everyone cowered in fear against the terror of an angry cyzir, but suddenly he had his eye on Thorns.

<cyzir_visheen> There you are! You were so busy having fun that you almost spilled my secret. I can't let these fools know any more!
<cyzir_visheen> Come on, let's go home!

And then, cyzir pulled Thorns by the ear,, and from that moment on he was never seen nor heard from again.

Thorns was CyzirVisheen's Vocation, a member of the Humans without Heuristics, but still a mystery none the less.

It is now Night 8. Night 8 ends 1:30 EST November 26.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)