Exiling the Outlaws (won by Animus Majulous)

approved by HeaLnDeaL
OP stolen from sparktrain
It's no question that Tomohawk and Colossoil are some of the most dominating threats in the CAP meta, with Tomohawk and Colossoil providing huge amounts of support with very little opportunity costs and invalidating several Pokemon sets, while Cawmodore places a huge burden on teambuilding in the sense that teams often have to run bulky Electric-types, Skarmory, Unaware users, or extremely fast or Choice Scarf special attackers that don't care about Bullet Punch to not get steamrolled by it. Let's see how the CAP meta fares with these three banned. You want to use suicide leads? Sand offense? How about Raikou, Bisharp, Gengar, Arghonaut, Malaconda, or Lati@s, or other OU Pokemon that lost viability because of these three Pokemon? This tourney is for you then.

RULES
  • All of the rounds will take place in this thread, so keep your eyes peeled for when the round is over and the next round has started.
  • All standard tournament rules apply.
  • Don't john or you'll be subbed out.
  • Standard CAP rules and clauses apply, with the addition that Tomohawk, Colossoil, and Cawmodore are banned.
  • Single elimination tour - losing a set eliminates you.
  • Games are best of 3.

Exclaimer
sparktrain
Broken Phobias
SwedishBiscuit
gday
Old_Gregg
snake_rattler
cbrevan
KhosroTheGreat
Da Pizza Man
Reapehify
EpicUmbreon29
cantGREGGme

Last edited:

snake

is a Community Leaderis a Top CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
CAP Co-Leader
Let me in! Tomo, Colo, and Cawm are after me help!

(If not obvious I want to participate)

Haven't found my opponent online this week. I left him a profile message, if someone finds him, please let them now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)