Entertainment Enter N

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
idk what prefix it's come under so I guessed! Basically this would be about N (from fifth gen games), I'd fictionally interview him as he looks back on a photo album of his life from when Ghetsis first took him in to his last appearance in b2w2. I'd ask questions then answer how n would, related to the facts with fiction to fill the gaps - Ghetsis did take him in however I could say like zoroark showed him a tunnel where he came across a hurt petilil or something and use stuff like that to fill the gaps related to how n was. If also describe (as narrator idk) what n's seen and done aka n's castle for those who haven't played the games (as seen in the fictional photo album) and make up something motivational as to what he has planned next. But yeah I'd use facts and speeches from both fifth gen series games to construct replies and questions. It could be an interesting to learn about N for those who haven't heard about him and a way for others to get back in touch with B/W's arguably best protagonist other than yourself. If approved I'd also get the artist to draw adult n looking at a picture book where he sees baby N playing with zoroark.

Also sorry for the typos cause I'm typing it on iPhone but hopefully it makes sense!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)