~{Elena's RNG & Shiny Trade Emporium}~ Now with Dive Ball HP Flying Thundurus! - On a Break

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in your hp ice prankster thundurus . I have a 5 iv spitback adamant absol w egg moves. I also am offering a shiny perfect florges 31/x/31/31/31/31 and a perfect adamant mawile 31/31/31/x/31/31 w fire fang. I will also breed any pokemon you want just for this thundurus
could you breed and SV hatch pokemon?:)

I'm sorry for the unrelated question but I want to know. If you ever catch this HP Fire Xerneas, you aren't going to trade it? :o
Hihi maybe :) Really depends on the offers :) doubt I will ever get it though xD

sorry, at the moment I am really only interested in other shinies :/
and I don't think I would trade my RNGd legendaries for a normal pokemon anyways.
I have a hp ice terrakion but im not sure i want to give that up but if you know how to clone ill let you clone it for yourself

I have a hp ice terrakion but im not sure i want to give that up but if you know how to clone ill let you clone it for yourself
No thanks :) I can RNG my own legendaries pretty easily, and since I have not caught Terrakion on my white2 and black2 yet, I'll do it myself when I have time :)
Like I said, only interested in other shinies :)

Timid or Modest 5 IV Yveltal for your 5 IV Timid Xerneas?
Sorry, gonna catch my own Yveltal :)

How does a smeargle and accelgor make catching hp fire X easier haha.
The Accelgor har 200 HP stat and uses final Gambit, making sure that if the xerneas has 30-31 hp, it survives with 1 HP. If it faint: reset.
The Smeargle has 129 Speed stat, so if the Xerneas outspeeds the Smeargle, the xerneas has 30-31 speed IV. If not, reset.

No problem ;) just choose one and we can trade ;D or if you want, we can wait :)
Btw, I can't see the pictures in your comment..
Yeah it was articuno but it wouldnt let me delete it... I kinda want the timid one. But I also want enteI even though I have like 5 hasty hp grass ones. Just not with your ot ;]

Yeah it was articuno but it wouldnt let me delete it... I kinda want the timid one. But I also want enteI even though I have like 5 hasty hp grass ones. Just not with your ot ;]
Hihi ;D you wanna wait to trade until you get the other pokemon hatched? or do you wanna trade the Absol for the Articuno today? :)

Sorry, gonna catch my own Yveltal :)

The Accelgor har 200 HP stat and uses final Gambit, making sure that if the xerneas has 30-31 hp, it survives with 1 HP. If it faint: reset.
The Smeargle has 129 Speed stat, so if the Xerneas outspeeds the Smeargle, the xerneas has 30-31 speed IV. If not, reset.
Huh I did not know that :). What lvl do they have to be?

UPDATE:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/00/31/31
Tutor Moves: Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Knock Off
RNGd by me in Heart Gold as a Ralts. Untrained.

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/04/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Tutor Moves: Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Pain Split
RNGd by me in Heart Gold.​

UPDATE:

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Steadfast
IVs: 31/31/31/00/31/31
Tutor Moves: Drain Punch, Zen Headbutt, Ice Punch, Knock Off
RNGd by me in Heart Gold as a Ralts. Untrained.

Nature: Timid
Ability: Trace
IVs: 31/04/31/30/31/30 HP FIRE
Tutor Moves: Hyper Voice, Icy Wind, Pain Split
RNGd by me in Heart Gold.​
I see you managed to get the ralts. Congrats. :)
So I think the next swarm pokemon you will RNG capture next is the Bold Fire HP Baltoy (in a heavy ball), right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)