Elagune's Art V2

It's been too long since I posted anything on here, and now that Platinum is out and I'm back on the Pokemon kick again, I felt it was only right for me to put up another piece.

The trainer in this one is an OC of mine, meant to represent the CAP project. Her primary colour is purple, to match Smogon, and her name's probably Violet. The Kitsunoh is a CAP Pokemon, and I originally wanted to have all of the CAPs in the picture, but decided that it would probably take way too long.

Anyway, peace. I'll try to post something again soon.

Yes he was, Fuzz, and it's going to be AWESOME having him back! I am seriously looking forward to all of your art, thanks for coming back! That is a pretty damn awesome drawing by the way

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
It's been too long since I posted anything on here, and now that Platinum is out and I'm back on the Pokemon kick again, I felt it was only right for me to put up another piece.

The trainer in this one is an OC of mine, meant to represent the CAP project. Her primary colour is purple, to match Smogon, and her name's probably Violet. The Kitsunoh is a CAP Pokemon, and I originally wanted to have all of the CAPs in the picture, but decided that it would probably take way too long.

Anyway, peace. I'll try to post something again soon.
With this art, I can't wait to see if you post an idea for the new CAP8!

Holy, she looks like she could be an official Nintendo character. That's brilliant, good job.

I always like seeing CAP in Smeargle's Studio ^_^

Anyway, here's the first of what's going to be an entire set of CAP Gym Leaders. I'm going to have fun with these, hehe. Oh, and an Elite 4 continuation is possible once the CAP gets far enough for that.

Excellent artwork, but is that the first Gym Leader?

Are you trying to get a mass suicide of 10-year-olds happening or something?

Maybe, maybe. I just wanted some of the cooler Pokemon on there instead of a boring Geodude and Onix. Let's just say the difficulty is ramped up in this one, considering it IS Smogon after all.

But the mass suicide thing is funny too. Maybe I should give the second Gym Leader an entire team of Bronzong at Lv. 50 with perfect IVs in Def and Sp. Def. The possibilites.

Yeah, I saw this in the CAP forum, but I didn't get to comment.

It's pretty cool. However, I'd like to question whether Syclar evolves before level 14. It seems doubtful for such a strong Pokemon.

Just a technicality.

Well, then again, we don't know anything about Syclant's evolution line anyway. For some reason Syclant seems to me to be the type without an evolution line, which is why I put it this way. Revenankh as well.

Anyway, here's the second one.

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Hey, it's good to see ya again Elagune!

I like this lil project of yours. Revvy looks like he's ready to give the trainer a hug haha. I didn't plan on that when I drew him in that pose. ;P

Glad to see you've improved since last encounter. :)

Are you sure shedninja could be one of the ghost gyms pokemon? That would require you to get the fire starter or the regional bird. It kind of restricts what pokemon you have at that time.

It requires you to think, and it's a bit difficult to take out early game (or should be). I like it, but then I'd probably do something like that myself. :naughty:

Legacy Raider

sharpening his claws, slowly
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I really like this, and I'll be paying close attention to this thread for updates. I hope you see this through =]

one very minor thing would just be that traditionally i think kricketune would be level 12...that aside keep up the exceptional work!

@KoA: Haha, how's it going? Yeah, it's good to be back. Yeah, I was positioning the Revenankh, and it just turned out that way. Can't say I don't like it though. It's the duty of every artist out there to improve after all, and I've seen your CAP8 idea. You're miles ahead of your old self as well!

Well, I guess it seems a little hard right now, but then again I felt that the other Pokemon games were a little too easy. It's an imaginary game, of course, but I feel that turning up the level a bit would probably seem more interesting to the people on Smogon. The eighth Gym Leader's going to be in the mid 60's and has a full team, after all.

Anyway, about the Shedinja thing. Honestly, I've always caught the regional bird in every single game the first time I started out, and used it throughout the entire story, if just for Fly. It all depends on the Pokemon that are available, after alll. It's also weak to Rock, and Geodudes are always very common in early-game, which means Rock Throw.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Really good art, just saying that you should replace Shedinja with something else, inexperienced players might die to it. Perhaps Duskull?

You and Caladbolg~ should team up with this and hack Platinum.

Hmm, I guess I might change the Shedinja thing later if more people ask about it, but for now I'll just leave it be.

Thanks for all the comments! Hope you guys keep looking back for the Gym Leaders. Actually, now that I've gotten this far, I feel I might as well draw up most of the essential characters anyway. That means a Pokemon Professor, main characters and the rival, Elite 4, Champion, and maybe a criminal team or two...

Well, here are the main characters.

Teal is the male main character, Violet the female main character, and Orange the rival. I suppose if this was an actual game it'd be Teal Version and Violet Version. The reason I gave Teal a fez is because all of the main characters have had hats so far, and it's pretty clear with Lucas's beret they were running out of ideas. So the fez is fair game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)