ORAS OU EGOSAURUS TAKES NO PRISONERS

EGOSAURUS TAKES NO PRISONERS

INTRODUCTION
since the rmt section is filled with a large amount of garbage teams, i decided to add on to the mess and make this forum even more cancerous with more pathetic shit known as gayass stall.
it is quite evident that during the metagross suspect test that fairies dominated the metagame. things like azu, mega diancie, mega garde and mega altaria became huge threats. those things obviously had counters most commonly steel types but most of the time these fairy threats would be paired up with a fucking magnezone so they are basically worthless.
;~;

basically at that point i thought fucking stall was dead haha. mega sableye needs to find a new job and he's broke and out of elo. i've been wanting to build stall like forever as i'm always using balance, ho and bulky offense, and i wanted to explore something new, but with fairies around sableye stall is just worn out.

after a while i was bored of all the teams i built that were the same old game of lati/lando/keldeo/other standard shit.

then while i was casually scrolling around the teambuilder

i saw a dangerous dino

his name was

egosaurus...

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

egosaurus popped up into my head and instantly became the cure for the cancerous fairies in the megametaless metagame. he didn't really give a fuck about mag either. egosaurus led me to building my first stall team ever.

but egosaurus was too pridful. he thought he can take on all fairies but then he got trampled by a fucking gardevoir. egosaurus needed help. he went to taco bell to eat some things to cure his depression. then he found attractive looking bell. his name was bronzong. bronzong could beat gardevoir with ease and was also able to handle lando-i who was annoying to stall. it also sets up rocks which is p nice. he doesn't really give a fuck about magnezone either as he has trained to be chunky by fast food.

the couple fought battles together but realized, they weren't fat enough. they needed some bread and butter stallmons. they later got a bro to help them out and tank some hits and a clef to help against setup sweepers.

later, the fantastic four were on a journey and ready to take on the world. On the way they trolled because of some stupid rocks. then a bitchburd suprised them on the way. his name was the suicide shithead. the fantastic four later hired a thunderfuck named zappy. he would get rid of these burds and those shitty rocks.

the squad was content. they finally found happiness. but a mysterious shadow kept fucking them up. he had a grin on his face. after this 'smiling' criminal was gone there were more issues. they would get hurt a lot. they had no pokemanz centers. they needed rest. one night zappy laid an egg. it grew and grew. it turned into a fat fuck. it gave them wishes of rest. ever since, the shadow threat would never come their way ever again.

venu is a solid mon that handles fairies and mag with ease. it became the starting point of the team.

venu was able to beat all fairies bar gard and it had a weakness to flying and psychic which led to bronzong.

had to put staples on stall as they were so good to not be included. bro tanks shit from the physical end and clef beats most setup sweepers.

zap was added to have a solid bird check while getting rid of rocks.

blissey was added for it's niche of handling gengar which is very hard to beat on most stall teams. it also functions as a wishpasser.

EGO'S CREW

Slowbro @ Leftovers

Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 228 Def / 24 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Toxic
- Psyshock

we all know this fat pig. basically slowbro is one of the staples on stall. it is an all-purpose fat shit. it does very well against lots of mons in the tier such as azu, zard x, exca, gallade, chomp, non-mega gyarados, lop, keld and so much more. this guy just doesn't die because of regenerator n_n. he was honestly just slapped on to due to it's ability to wall so much things and switch in and out due to it's great ability in regenerator. as for the set and everything it's just standard with scald for burning and slack off for healing. thanks to bludz for reminding me to run 24 spdef evs on bro to avoid the 2hko from keld's specs hydro at full health. other than that it's just a standard spread.

Clefable @ Leftovers

Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

unaware clefable is so good at what it does. it is on basically on every stall team for a reason and that is because it can effectively handle most setup sweepers with ease like suicune, mana, zard x and a bunch more which would usually beat stall with ease. on this team she's just in general a fat blob and a great wincon as well. as for the moveset it's quite standard but the evs are so it does not get 2hko'd by modest rd mana's scald.

252+ SpA Manaphy Scald vs. 248 HP / 140+ SpD Clefable in Rain: 153-181 (38.9 - 46%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

eg0saurus @ Venusaurite

Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

the monster itself egosaurus. egosaurus is such a great check/counter to many mons in the meta. this mon was placed on the because it basically invalidates most water, fairy and electric mons in the tier such as azu, keld, mana, crawdaunt, gyara, non-stored power clef, diancie, sylveon, raikou, non-hp flying thundy, mag, fagtom-w and zappy. this thing is so hard to take down especially because it has thick fat. the moveset is quite simple and the speed evs are to outpace adamant azu.

Bronzong @ Leftovers

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Toxic

bronzong is so great on stall teams just because it can handles two of the things that would commonly destroy this playstyle. mega gardevoir and lando-i are usually threats to most stall teams but with zong on this team those two become pretty much useless. it's also still a very good diancie check as well and is just a solid wall in general. on this team it sets up sr which is p important and it has earthquake to beat the shit out of mag. some of you might be thinking that mag beats this mon with ease but it just laughs at it. other than that the rest of the set is standard.

252 SpA Magnezone Hidden Power Fire vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 86-102 (25.5 - 30.2%) -- 0.2% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Magnezone Thunderbolt vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Bronzong: 96-114 (28.4 - 33.8%) -- 96.1% chance to 4HKO after Leftovers recovery

Zapdos @ Leftovers

Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Discharge
- Roost

zapdos is a bad mon that got onto this team for being able to handle the birds, scizor and remove rocks at the same time. those are basically all it's roles on the team. this slot is not really replaceable but i am not that satisfied from it yet it still gets the job done. the lack of toxic really hurts it's ability to wear down opponents but losing any one of it's moves can hurt it. as for the moveset it's to do all of it's roles and kill scizor and the evs are to speed creep base 100 spd mons.

Blissey @ Leftovers

Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Shadow Ball
- Soft-Boiled

blissey is honestly not that bad but is still pretty outclassed by chansey. it finds it's niche in beating gengar with shadow ball which is a huge threat to my team and basically any other team. other than that blissey is my wishpasser and cleric and is one of my only ways of beating stallbreaker mew by praying for spdef drops as it is annoying af. other than that this set is not unusual bar shadow ball.

IMPORTABLE
pls keep egosaurus' name. that's all. feel free to name any of the other mons bitch cock sucker or smth.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Slack Off
- Toxic
- Psyshock

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 120 Def / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Flamethrower

eg0saurus (Venusaur) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Leech Seed

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Gyro Ball
- Earthquake
- Toxic

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Discharge
- Roost

Blissey @ Leftovers
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Shadow Ball
- Soft-Boiled

thanks for wasting your time frens. i hope you can help me out.

Last edited:
This team is very weak to Sableye + stallbreaker Talonflame, i would put Suicune in this team, but i don't know who replace. Anyway, there's no much to say, it's a great team.

Suicune @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

AD impish john

Consumed by Darkness...
Thnx for calling me shit you fucker

Nice team but use chansey instead of blissey.

Set:
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Thnx for calling me shit you fucker

Nice team but use chansey instead of blissey.

Set:
Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
He said that he chose Blissey over Chansey because it can beat Gengar with Shadow Ball and can beat Mew with Sp Def drops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)