Tournament DWCoP IV - Finals [Won by Latin America]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theia

Say hello to the robots
is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnus
User Safety Lead

Art by GenOne
DOUBLES WORLD CUP IV
>>Spreadsheet<<
Courtesy of the wonderful Ticken
>>Administrative Decisions Thread<<

vs

Latin America (5) vs (2) India
SV DOU: Enzonana. vs shadekirby321
SV DOU: Akaru Kokuyo vs Opelucid
SV DOU: GasaiYunoSan vs Loudwinner
SV DOU: Ann vs tyo
SV DOU: papiloco vs SHIMA
SV DOU: Meminger21 vs sundays
SV DOU: luisin vs AIRedzone
SV DOU: oh the guilt vs Nido-Rus

Latin America (0) vs (0) India
SV DOU: Enzonana. vs shadekirby321
SV DOU: Akaru Kokuyo vs Opelucid
SV DOU: GasaiYunoSan vs Loudwinner
SV DOU: Ann vs tyo
SV DOU: papiloco vs SHIMA
SV DOU: Meminger21 vs sundays
SV DOU: luisin vs AIRedzone
SV DOU: oh the guilt vs Nido-Rus

The deadline for this round is Sunday, December 17th at 11:59 PM GMT -5.

bagel

formerly bage1
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris the defending DOU Circuit Champion
Community Leader
Latin America (2.5) vs (5.5) India
SV DOU: Enzonana. vs shadekirby321 - Rematch from pools so will be interesting. Enzo took that game and could definitely win again but I think India has gotten a lot better at helping their VGCers succeed in DOU since pools. +numbers in username buff
SV DOU: Akaru Kokuyo vs Opelucid - Akaru has looked super solid this tour, not dropping a game yet so they get the bold. Opelucid did look good in their 1 game would not be surprised if they win.
SV DOU: GasaiYunoSan vs Loudwinner - Continuing my Loudwinner propaganda. They had a convincing win over Yoda last week and I expect them to continue here. Gasai has looked pretty versatile with her team choices and I think she is definitely capable of winning, especially if LATAM gets a good matchup teamwise here.
SV DOU: Ann vs tyo - Biggest matchup of the finals, one of the best players from each team going head to head is very hype. I think Ann has looked great even with the loss in semis, where I feel she made some aggressive plays to try and get out of a tough matchup but got punished hard. On the other hand tyo has also been playing great, escaping an extremely difficult matchup in semis that I thought looked a little doomed on preview but he proved me wrong.
SV DOU: papiloco vs SHIMA - Sanjay had a convincing win over Tenzai last week while papiloco squeezed by with a double protect. Sanjay has also just generally looked better in this format.
SV DOU: Meminger21 vs sundays - I trust Meminger to bring good teams and play good Pokemon. Timer loss last week was tragic (as he seemed in position to win) but I expect him to bounce back and be extra motivated to get this one.
SV DOU: luisin vs InkVGC - luisin hasn't dropped a game yet so maybe this is sacrilage but I wasn't a huge fan of luisin's semis team and the game felt pretty shakey even if he did come out with the dub. Also I feel the VGC transplants benefit more than anyone else by having more time getting used to DOU and Ink is a really good player so I expect them to up their game.
SV DOU: oh the guilt vs Nido-Rus - I Am Bolding Nido-Rus (although oh the guilt played quite well in the games I've seen from them).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)