Dugtrio [QC 2/3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
the move order should be earthquake / stealth rock / stone edge / reversal in order from most to least useful. memento should be slashed with reversal since it provides mostly redundant coverage with earthquake. sucker punch should be slashed as well

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
the move order should be earthquake / stealth rock / stone edge / reversal in order from most to least useful. memento should be slashed with reversal since it provides mostly redundant coverage with earthquake. sucker punch should be slashed as well
Actually, I feel Sucker Punch should be slashed for sure. It's a great move on dugtrio and is good priority imo.

Sam

i say it's all just wind in sails
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
before I start the write up (which I'll probably do tomorrow), I'm thinking band should get its own set

Danke shön

namehtmas I'm giving you 24 hours to get back to this, also I'd like some feedback from Bad Ass because CB is very good imo. Lastly, since Blissey is prolly staying, the Sash set needs a mention of 26 HP IVs to have a 200 BP Reversal after two Seismic Tosses (see AC of this).

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i think that choice band should be the main / only set. focus sash is just garbage. it can't trap anything really. roserade, nidos, victini, heracross, mienshao, jirachi, the list goes on. sash dugtrio will end up doing 75% to a ground weak pokemon and then dying. i used dugtrio a LOT, and i can't begin to tell you the usefulness of choice band -- between actually OHKOing the aforementioned threats and picking off a ridiculous amount of stuff at low health (even trapping a knocked off florges) is sooooo useful. sash is just a bad set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)