Dugtrio & Jolteon (testing 1400+)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys i'm new on smogon and today i'll show you my new RU team, based on a core composed to Dugtrio and Jolteon. (Excuse me for my bad english anyway)
This core is very efficient in the actual meta beacause it allows to lure things like Steelix and Registeel without necessarily revengekill them. So i decided to insert a CM Audino which take advantage of the trapping, finding many setup chances. At this point i have to add a solid defense core capable to support Audino and i choose physically defensive Golbat which permise me to defog almost always, followed by Jellicent with its useful stallbreaker role and its ability to tank special hits very well. For the last slot i decided to insert a Dark type like Scrafty able to check any cminders in this tier and setup on them.

Dugtrio
(M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

I choose the Focus Sash on Dugtrio for many reasons, the most important is because permise me to enter safe into many wallbraker like Exploud and Tyrantrum (and kill them with reversal) wich otherwise cause problems for my team. Anyway it's capable to hit hard Steelix and Registeel, threats that are important to remove. Stealth Rocks are on him for a forced choice, in fact the other teammates can't learn the move. Memento it's only here to give me a free chance of setup.

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Substitute its useful to give dugtrio a looot of free switch-in on the most common steel in this meta. While Thunderbolt is just the main stab, Hidden Power Grass able Jolteon to baitkill Rhyperior and Quagsire behind the sub.

Audino (F) @ Audinite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dazzling Gleam

A revelation, with its incredible bulk is capable to tank perfectly almost any physical hits that recive. When the steel are removed from the opponent's team this little thing sweeps like a crocune, very impressive.

Golbat (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Pretty annoying, this guy is a solid defogger and wall. Brave Bird is strong but i use more Super Fang because brings in ko range his commons switch-in (Steelix and Registeel exactly).

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 212 SpD / 44 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Maybe this is my best answer to Noivern and before the ban, Kingdra. It is the standard set of Jellicent with Scald as the main STAB and Will-o-Wisp for utility. Taunt save me many times but this is the Pokémon, with Golbat, which i have more doubts.

Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Shed Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Audino takes too long to do serious damage, so i decided to put on the team a second statupper, preferred to a wallbreaker because Scrafty take the status spam. Usually need 2 dance to make good work but is easy setup whit him. Drain Punch + Leftovers increase the staying power and Knock Off is generally the most spammable move. Poison Jab for the fairies and Virizion basically.

Noivern: damn Choice Specs...
Exploud: my only reply to this is Dugtrio.
Tangrowth / Amoonguss: my god, they are fucking annoying.

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Audino (F) @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dazzling Gleam

Golbat (M) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Thanks for the rates and have fun!

Hi guys i'm new on smogon and today i'll show you my new RU team, based on a core composed to Dugtrio and Jolteon. (Excuse me for my bad english anyway)
This core is very efficient in the actual meta beacause it allows to lure things like Steelix and Registeel without necessarily revengekill them. So i decided to insert a CM Audino which take advantage of the trapping, finding many setup chances. At this point i have to add a solid defense core capable to support Audino and i choose physically defensive Golbat which permise me to defog almost always, followed by Jellicent with its useful stallbreaker role and its ability to tank special hits very well. For the last slot i decided to insert a Dark type like Scrafty able to check any cminders in this tier and setup on them.

Dugtrio
(M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

I choose the Focus Sash on Dugtrio for many reasons, the most important is because permise me to enter safe into many wallbraker like Exploud and Tyrantrum (and kill them with reversal) wich otherwise cause problems for my team. Anyway it's capable to hit hard Steelix and Registeel, threats that are important to remove. Stealth Rocks are on him for a forced choice, in fact the other teammates can't learn the move. Memento it's only here to give me a free chance of setup.

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Substitute its useful to give dugtrio a looot of free switch-in on the most common steel in this meta. While Thunderbolt is just the main stab, Hidden Power Grass able Jolteon to baitkill Rhyperior and Quagsire behind the sub.

Audino (F) @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dazzling Gleam

A revelation, with its incredible bulk is capable to tank perfectly almost any physical hits that recive. When the steel are removed from the opponent's team this little thing sweeps like a crocune, very impressive.

Golbat (M) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Pretty annoying, this guy is a solid defogger and wall. Brave Bird is strong but i use more Super Fang because brings in ko range his commons switch-in (Steelix and Registeel exactly).

Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Maybe this is my best answer to Noivern and before the ban, Kingdra. It is the standard set of Jellicent with Scald as the main STAB and Will-o-Wisp for utility. Taunt save me many times but this is the Pokémon, with Golbat, which i have more doubts.

Scrafty (M) @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Audino takes too long to do serious damage, so i decided to put on the team a second statupper, preferred to a wallbreaker because Scrafty take the status spam. Usually need 2 dance to make good work but is easy setup whit him. Drain Punch + Leftovers increase the staying power and Knock Off is generally the most spammable move. Poison Jab for the fairies and Virizion basically.

Noivern: damn Choice Specs...
Exploud: my only reply to this is Dugtrio.
Tangrowth / Amoonguss: my god, they are fucking annoying.

Dugtrio (M) @ Focus Sash
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Memento
- Stealth Rock

Jolteon (M) @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]

Audino (F) @ Audinite
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Dazzling Gleam

Golbat (M) @ Eviolite
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Brave Bird
- Super Fang

Calm Nature
- Scald
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
- Taunt

Scrafty @ Leftovers
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab

Thanks for the rates and have fun!
1. you need more description so i can rate.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello b@oba!

Unfortunately, this RMT is currently not following the rules which can be found in the RMT Resource Thread; specifically, this thread violates rule #4, because you lack sufficient descriptions for each Pokemon on your team. As such, I am afraid that I will have to lock this thread for the time being. If you would like this thread to be reopened, feel free to PM me with your updated RMT, and I would be happy to reopen this thread for you. If you need help making an RMT up to the required standards, I recommend that you carefully read the RMT Resource Thread and check out other RMTs from the Team Showcase and RMT Archive for some examples.

Good luck with your team, and have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)