DPP Cup VI - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasy_g

Banned deucer.
https://imgur.com/gallery/Nxk48YX I've never seen someone more delusional than him in the whole community, he just cannot accept whether someone's better than him
According to global population studies, approximately 108 billion people have lived on this planet. Assuming that the average lifespan of all these people was 25, there has been around 2.7 trillion years of life, if we multiply this by the number of days in a year (365), there is a total of 985,500,000,000,000 days of life (985.5 trillion days). Not once in any of those days did anybody ask.

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
I was given the win

Woatlice: dpp cup?
TheThorn: take the winWoatlice: k
TheThorn: cant play feeling too shit
Woatlice: sorry to hear :v
Woatlice: get better

Last edited:

Revulsion

I COULD BE BANNED!
According to global population studies, approximately 108 billion people have lived on this planet. Assuming that the average lifespan of all these people was 25, there has been around 2.7 trillion years of life, if we multiply this by the number of days in a year (365), there is a total of 985,500,000,000,000 days of life (985.5 trillion days). Not once in any of those days did anybody ask.
lmao do you think you're funny? do you have anything to do with this? I sent the screenshot just to show how ridiculous and immature that person is: sending our private replays, revealing my ladder alt and helping him to test teams against me just because he lost; yet you make boring jokes to 'defend' him because you're friends lol. this community is so cancerous

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)