Doubles UU Minitour (won by moods)

Opponent missed scheduled time by 35 minutes, I left after he didn't respond to PM's after 30.
Calling activity :/

Opponent missed scheduled time by 35 minutes, I left after he didn't respond to PM's after 30.
Calling activity :/
You weren´t there around the first time we set (12 pm=/= 12 am) and you left after 30 minutes, without even telling me that you are on, on the second date. It was 9 pm your time, you said you can battle the whole night! From there on you haven´t contacted me again, even though I asked for it.
I´m the one who can claim activity here.

You weren´t there around the first time we set (12 pm=/= 12 am) and you left after 30 minutes, without even telling me that you are on, on the second date. It was 9 pm your time, you said you can battle the whole night! From there on you haven´t contacted me again, even though I asked for it.
I´m the one who can claim activity here.
The only reason I assumed that when you said 12 PM you meant 12AM is because in my original post on your wall I said I could play early mornings and late late nights. Where does 12PM fit in those two categories? 12AM, on the other hand, is a late late night.
Regardless of that, we sorted things out by setting a second time. When I set a time and day to battle someone, I make sure I'm there for at least 30 minutes, which imo is more than enough time to be on.
You weren't in the doubles room, so I had to use the find a user button to find you, from previous knowledge that your ps username was just hard.
Then I pmed you on showdown like 7 times with no response.. how is that not telling you I was on?
As for rescheduling, you can't assume my schedule would still be open after I already set a time to battle.
I've told my side of things, and I'll leave this activity call up to xzern

moods

Banned deucer.
when you agree at a certain time for the first time and the dude doesnt show up you either call activity or let it go and agree on other day. come on.

The only reason I assumed that when you said 12 PM you meant 12AM is because in my original post on your wall I said I could play early mornings and late late nights. Where does 12PM fit in those two categories? 12AM, on the other hand, is a late late night.
Regardless of that, we sorted things out by setting a second time. When I set a time and day to battle someone, I make sure I'm there for at least 30 minutes, which imo is more than enough time to be on.
You weren't in the doubles room, so I had to use the find a user button to find you, from previous knowledge that your ps username was just hard.
Then I pmed you on showdown like 7 times with no response.. how is that not telling you I was on?
As for rescheduling, you can't assume my schedule would still be open after I already set a time to battle.
I've told my side of things, and I'll leave this activity call up to xzern
You usually contact via this forum if you care for battling at all and not just when you plan to leave. Obviously you wanted to get some showtime for yourself, searching on showdown for me, pretending you could not get in contact with me here. I was on from 7 am on both smogon and showdown, because neither did you tell me your alt or did I see you. Showdown kicks you out after some minutes of inactivity, which you are well aware of.
I got 1 hour less sleep just to meet your times... Btw I did mean 24:00 but you have not been there anyway (not only for 30 minutes may I add).
And because we are both on around this time, we could as well avoid all the activity nonsense and just get it done? I did not join for not battling after all.

You usually contact via this forum if you care for battling at all and not just when you plan to leave. Obviously you wanted to get some showtime for yourself, searching on showdown for me, pretending you could not get in contact with me here. I was on from 7 am on both smogon and showdown, because neither did you tell me your alt or did I see you. Showdown kicks you out after some minutes of inactivity, which you are well aware of.
I got 1 hour less sleep just to meet your times... Btw I did mean 24:00 but you have not been there anyway (not only for 30 minutes may I add).
And because we are both on around this time, we could as well avoid all the activity nonsense and just get it done? I did not join for not battling after all.
Sigh. Dude. There's no need for hostility and accusations. I was there when I said I would be, but since we have no proof it just becomes he said she said nonsense.
Smogon is blocked in my house so everytime I want to access it I have to turn off the wifi on my phone and then connect through it that way.
It's not like I'm a random, if you look through my past you'll find I'm very good about keeping on top of my battles. I even fought in a seasonal while touring Europe with my orchestra.
It seems like all this smogon drama always comes to me and you can ask KyleCole or Stratos, I really hate calling activity. The fact that it comes to this is really depressing when I just wanted to enjoy some mons.
We've both had our faults but in the end you missed the time we set. Don't you think I'd rather fight my way to top 8 instead of getting two activity wins?
no beef please, I'm tired of it.

lost against clius in a good game, much better than getting activitied :)

and good luck for the rest of the tour

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
rushed a team together with no water resists and then faced a mega blastoise. I think you can figure out the rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)