DENTONVALE: [Return!]

With offers for full-time cloners, I'm considering abandoning my limited stock model.

• You should keep it. Limiting the # of your Pokemon in the pool makes them more unique!

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Bring on the clones!

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Hello, my name is Francis and I like cookies.

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dreamworld Slowbro =0 If you decide to breed this, make it non-shiny, shiny Slowbro looks meh :/

Anyways, I just wanted to ask if you still have some Poliwags left? If yes, pls cmt :0

I'll do both shiny and non-shiny DW slowbro next.
Will look for poliwag stuff :)

Edit: I know how you feel, though. Despite having shiny DW Poliwags, I strongly prefer regular Politoed's colors.
My wallet is a green Politoed wallet, lol.

UPDATE

Slowpoke (M-Shiny LV1) STOCK: Pending*
Nature : Bold
Ability : Regenerator (!!)
OT : Kai
IVs : 31 / 28 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Untrained
Special Moves : None
Hatch Location: Undella Bay
Yet to be cloned, hence the pending stock.

Nice job there, how long did it take to get that beauty? If you need it clone I'm (almost) always available. Are you still looking for things to breed/

I do need Slowpoke cloned, and yes, now I need something else to breed lol.

It took 3 hours but, I calibrated the starting frame, worked on a project, then took a shower, and then got the shiny egg. So really only about 45 minutes total.

Hop on Wifi and I'll clone it for you or anything else you need cloned.

Well how about Flawless Careful Vullaby/Mandibuzz with Roost? Rarely seen anyone of them around here. Shiny or non-shiny is up to you.

Hop on Wifi and I'll clone it for you or anything else you need cloned.

Well how about Flawless Careful Vullaby/Mandibuzz with Roost? Rarely seen anyone of them around here. Shiny or non-shiny is up to you.

I'll do it shiny :P
I dunno if I have a Vullaby though, I might need to seek one from the GTS :)

UPDATE

Vullaby (F-Shiny LV1) STOCK: 5
Nature : Careful
Ability : Overcoat
IVs : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Untrained
Special Moves : Roost | Steel Wing | Knock Off
Hatch Location: Giant Chasm
Cloned by Gothic Togekiss via AR.

Hello, I got a fun breeding project for you :)

Quiet Multi Scale Dragonite

I would like it male in a copy of the egg (I can help out in cloning it). I can supply MattJ's flawless (bar special attack) Adamant Male Dragonite so it gets the egg moves Extremespeed and Dragon Pulse.

Hello, I got a fun breeding project for you :)

Quiet Multi Scale Dragonite

I would like it male in a copy of the egg (I can help out in cloning it). I can supply MattJ's flawless (bar special attack) Adamant Male Dragonite so it gets the egg moves Extremespeed and Dragon Pulse.
I'l think about doing that when I finish my current projects, but in general, I don't do BPs in eggs because they require me to save before the egg hatches, so if I overshoot or mess up somehow, I have to recalibrate my starting frame.

UPDATE

Swablu (F-Shiny LV1) STOCK: Pending*
Nature : Careful
Ability : Cloud Nine (!!)
IVs : 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Untrained
Special Moves : Roost | Power Swap | Haze | FeatherDance
Hatch Location: Mistralton City
*Clone pending.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)