Defensive Stall Team 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team boasts Defense and Special Defense. All Poke's have high Defense and Special Defense and lead Smeargle passes huge Special and Physical D boosts to Crobat. Crobat's Super Fang and Whirlwind combo significantly weakens the opponent. This combo is further enhanced by Skarmory's spikes and stealth rocks. Registeel and Spiritomb are my main backup offensive options. Celebi is my cleric

Skarmory @ Leftovers; Keen Eye
Whirlwind
Stealth Rock
Toxic Spikes
Roost
Skarmory is my lead which is kinda unusual for competitive battling. However, it is used to weaken and status my opponent. Whirlwind allows me to scout my opponent and roost is self explanatory.

Smeargle @ Leftovers; Own Tempo
Spore
Baton Pass
Cosmic Power
Ingrain
Spore, ingrain and baton pass are on almost all competitive smeargles and do not need explaining. Cosmic power is used to make my Crobat stay long enough to do some major life halving with super fang.

Crobat @ Leftovers
Roost
Super Fang
Pursuit
Whirlwind
Super Fang is amazing. Pursuit is used to finish if he can but if not, whirlwind will change the target. Roost is self explanatory.

Registeel @ Leftovers
Ice Punch
Iron Head
Rest
Sleep Talk
With a pass from Smeargle, this Sleeptalking Registeel can last long and wall out many things. This is a backup offensive choice. STAB Iron Head helps a lot.

Celebi @ Leftovers
Psychic
Recover
Heal Bell
Leech Seed
Cleric of the team. Leech Seed can be used before switching to smeargle, whom doesn't have any real healing moves. Leech seed+ingrain+Leftovers+Cosmic power pass is incredible! It gains STAB from Psychic which is good.

Spiritomb @ Leftovers
Shadow Ball
Dark Pulse
Rest
Sleep Talk
Major offensive wall. No weaknesses plus Cosmic Power gives it virtual indestructibility. Can switch in to most pokemon because of it's lack of weaknesses

I think there are quite a few combos but the major one is defensive crobat with stealth rocks, toxic spikes and ingrain. Apparently people do not like stall teams on wifi but this one is really an offensive team because of Crobat. But once it dies it becomes stall-ish.

The major weakness is steel types which wall most of my team in but i can probably stall it out with a Whirlwind/Stealth Rock combo.

So...RMT

You clearly haven't tested this, as Skarmory doesn't even learn Toxic Spikes. If you'd read the rules, you'd know that we require you to test teams before posting them, as well as requiring better descriptions than this. Make sure you've read them and tested this team before reposting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)