Crisis in CK9++ City [Serial Killer Wins]

It's ok that's just me in my maximus form

Asking caffboo about my bus driving mechanics.
Also no, why would I leave breadcrumbs on a role like this.

OK so I looked back at thunder~ballz's case against fenrir and it's one post

I’m lynching fenrir cause scum called me out yesterday for being inactive but not fenrir /shrug
Which is on d2, so the only scum revealed was clarinet
I iso'ed clarinet again. There is no mentioning of tbz anywhere.

So that case was bollock

Other's tbz posts, excluding today's, is promise to give read then go submarine and announcing that he was there then went straight to fenrir lynch.
I do not feel inspired by this.

Another iso i made on smog. I have taken great caution not to get my bias get the better of me. BUUUUUUT
no really he went from this
unvote
vote: somitomi

jalmont can self pres, idt they're scum and panic station push looks bad
to this
yeahhhh
maybe jalmont is a good lynch
I'm fine keeping my vote on cancerous for now
and then he tried to claim cred for opposing jalmont lynch on the next day like:
can't believe yall lynched jalmont smh I was saying it from the start
What more interesting is very close to EOD2 smog also commented:
jalmont sk if anything
idk
just gonna fling votes around until something feels good
So smog probably knew jamont wasn't mafia, and attempted to earn cred by calling the push bad. But jalmont's defense was crap, so smog think jalmont is sk and start condoning the lynch subtly.
Then jalmont flipped town and he pretend that shit never happened and tried to claim credit anyway.

Deadline's gonna be in about 9½ hours by my quick maths. I'll have to go afk later for weird non-covid health reasons*, but I'll be back before EoD.

*Long story short, I have a low sodium diet and a medicinal recliner to deal with some minor circulation issues. When the former becomes infeasible, I have to rely more on the latter.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Deadline's gonna be in about 9½ hours by my quick maths. I'll have to go afk later for weird non-covid health reasons*, but I'll be back before EoD.

*Long story short, I have a low sodium diet and a medicinal recliner to deal with some minor circulation issues. When the former becomes infeasible, I have to rely more on the latter.
/me casts heal
/me casts lower salt

All of tbz's posts from most recent to least recent.

"and I am not a PR just a Vanilla rip VOTE FENRIR

havent I been trying to lynch Fenrir for days

nothings from Fenrir’s last post is making me want to get off him

I’m lynching fenrir cause scum called me out yesterday for being inactive but not fenrir /shrug

I promise I’m here today C: LYNCH FENRIR AESIR

am back reading, expect posts within 2 hours

oops sorry for not posting I forgot I was in this and I just got off work"

After looking at both fenrir and tbz, I want to vote tbz, but this can just be tbz's playstyle. Leaning on voting tbz but will vote fenrir of that's what is most wanted.

I'm back, and seeing your post, I'm kinda asking myself, how does the impression of Thunder change if Fenrir flips scum? I think he'd stay sketchy if Fenrir flipped SK, but does that apply to the inverse, too?

Cancerous should use their ability on whoever is most likely to be scummy and on whoever they think is the night kill target. Hopefully cancerous picks a different person that I protect cuz it increases the chances of either scum killing themself or of me dying and my name being cleared.

Okay, so the focus of night actions tonight is Cancerous needs to do his thing and you heuryalone need to support him so he can.

If we have a green flip, the goal is Crabbo drives for crossfire between Heal and whichever of the Thunder/Fenrir pairing sees the night. You cover him. If one of his targets doesn't die, the D4 lynch is the surviving target. And if neither target dies, we go to LyLo with two cleared players and Crabbo gets rope if he isn't one of the two NKs.

If we get a red flip, the goal is to game the POE pool by driving one of the players on to me while you cover him. If neither you nor I die, the D4 lynch becomes a coinflip and/or the anti outs themself by aiming into the POE pool. And if Crab dies, you're the D4 lynch in scenarios where D3 lynch flipped SK. If D3 lynch was on mafia, we're in a bit of a sticky wicket becuase SK could have strongman.

It'd mean you're both antis, but you first to honor Crabbo's memory.
And if it's a case of SK strongmanning through Heury, it's still you because we'd have to give Heury benefit of the doubt in the face of strongman.

I've been thinking through the night outcomes since I realized it was on me to lead. What I've put down is not a 100% complete plan since there are a couple of variables out of my control, but the logic is solid. All you have to worry about if you're Town is if the crossfire pair is TvS and scum holsters.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)