Crimz's Trade Thread for Trading Stuff I Guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crimzonlogic
Anything i can do for spitbacks of these two?

Chikorita
Calm. Overgrow. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has leaf storm, heal pulse, aromatherapy, and leech seed. x2

Cyndaquil
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x6
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x4
Timid. Blaze. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x1
I have some 4IV female cyndaquils as well.

Last edited:
I just got home, I can come online and trade if you're here.

edit: nvm sleep time :(

Last edited:
Crimzonlogic
I think you missed my post, anything i can do for female spitbacks of these two?

Chikorita
31/x/31/31/31/31
Has leaf storm, heal pulse, aromatherapy, and leech seed. x2

Cyndaquil
31/x/31/31/31/31
Has extrasensory. x6
31/x/31/31/31/31
Has extrasensory. x4
31/31/31/31/31/31
Has extrasensory. x1

Last edited:
Hi Crimz, im interested in this;
Mawile
♀ Adamant. Intimidate. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has fire fang, ice fang, thunder fang, and metal burst.
Marril
♀ Adamant. Huge power. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has superpower and aqua jet.
Eevee
♀
Modest. Anticipation. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has wish and curse (or can be a spitback).

CMT :)

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Hi, I was wondering if I could get a female spitback of
Cyndaquil
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x6
Timid. Blaze. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x4
Timid. Blaze. 31/31/31/31/31/31 Has extrasensory. x1

nvm. Got one elsewhere :)

please. I have a ton of Scatterbug spitbacks (High Plains in Lux/Repeat, Icy Snow in Premier, Ocean in Repeat) if you wanted to do spitback-for-spitback, but I can also get BP items etc if you are interested. Please let me know what you would like! :D

edit: I would also like to get a female spitback of

Totodile
Adamant. Torrent. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Has ice punch, dragon dance, aqua jet, and crunch. x3
Thanks to SnoopysWorld for the female to breed!

if possible. I'm trying to complete the set :). Iv's, nature, em, etc don't matter for either one. Thanks again!

edit2: Of course we can try to work something out if you're not interested in what I listed :)

Last edited:
Due to some stressful personal biz, I'm going to have to not do trades for a while so that I will have less to worry about, though I will complete the trades that were already agreed to. Sorry to the newer folks who were asking for trades.

I have a Love Ball Female Magmar if you'd like it (not IV'd or anything unfortunately) when you resume trading.
That would be awesome, but I can't access internet services on my 3DS. I'm not even sure what the problem is...I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade again. Thanks, though. Hopefully I can fix the problem soon and make a deal for that. :)

That would be awesome, but I can't access internet services on my 3DS. I'm not even sure what the problem is...I'm not sure when I'll be able to trade again. Thanks, though. Hopefully I can fix the problem soon and make a deal for that. :)
Well, whenever you get them up and running, we can trade it.

I don't even need anything fancy. Just save one of the best/flawless Noibat spit backs for me?

Well, whenever you get them up and running, we can trade it.

I don't even need anything fancy. Just save one of the best/flawless Noibat spit backs for me?
Sure, I have plenty of noibats right now. I have a whole box of flawless ones that were to be wonder traded last night, but connection problems stopped that from happening. Should I save you a male or female? I have some with infiltrator and some with frisk. Personally I like infiltrator more, but frisk goes great with switcheroo, too.

Sure, I have plenty of noibats right now. I have a whole box of flawless ones that were to be wonder traded last night, but connection problems stopped that from happening. Should I save you a male or female? I have some with infiltrator and some with frisk. Personally I like infiltrator more, but frisk goes great with switcheroo, too.
Which is the HA?
Regardless, could I ask that you save me a female? I'm also working on those Numels.

The hidden ability is Telepathy, which I don't have. :(
Oh, I assumed Infiltrator or Frisk was the HA.
Never mind it then. I'll trade you the Magmar for one of the Infiltrator Flawless Female spit backs.

Edit: Also got a Female Love Ball Numel for you. Didn't have Simple -> Solid Rock, but since I have to get some more stuff for my next transport anyway, I could grab you a Heavy Ball one that might have it

Last edited:
Hi, I would offer you a male Froakie lvl 1 in Pokeball. HA and 31/X/31/31/31/31. Timid (+Speed - Atk). Comes from Germany and gives you higher chance of shiny DV-breeding.

Am interested in a female Gastly with 5x31 which you offer. Would you be interested?

I can probably trade sometime soon, but my wifi is acting weird and doesn't let me access online features sometimes, so please bear with me, guys.

Oh, I assumed Infiltrator or Frisk was the HA.
Never mind it then. I'll trade you the Magmar for one of the Infiltrator Flawless Female spit backs.
Edit: Also got a Female Love Ball Numel for you. Didn't have Simple -> Solid Rock, but since I have to get some more stuff for my next transport anyway, I could grab you a Heavy Ball one that might have it
I'll save one for you. Sure, I'd love the numels! :)

Hi, I would offer you a male Froakie lvl 1 in Pokeball. HA and 31/X/31/31/31/31. Timid (+Speed - Atk). Comes from Germany and gives you higher chance of shiny DV-breeding.
Am interested in a female Gastly with 5x31 which you offer. Would you be interested?
Sounds good.

Any chance I can get a Female spitback of that totadile? CMT.
For a vullaby, maybe? The one in the dusk ball.

I can probably trade sometime soon, but my wifi is acting weird and doesn't let me access online features sometimes, so please bear with me, guys.

I'll save one for you. Sure, I'd love the numels! :)
I don't have both Numels yet, and I might be going to see some friends with the family, so it might have to wait a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)