Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
- Hydro Pump

Main focus of the team, used as a Physical sweeper usually switches in when i see a fire type or something so that I can get shell smash off easily. Chose hydro pump over ice shard because even though I have Keldeo it's an easy out to fire types that might come in while I have already shell smashed

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Surf
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
- Scald

Keldeo is here as my special sweeper and seems to be a pretty good choice with its water fighting typing. I have been trying out Scald recently because the burn on it can help with me stallers and just pokemon that I would have a harder time with while surf is there for a little bit more power when I need it.

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 112 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp/Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Toxic/Shadow Ball

Sableye is my Primary special tank but also pretty bulky in the physical area so I can put it in whenever. Trying out more of a utility set but was thinking of replacing will-o-wisp or toxic with another attacking move to help out when fighting other megas.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball/Power whip
- Thunder Wave

Typical wall in OU so kind of just followed suite when making this team. Main purpose is to thunder wave/ leech seed threats that I can't out speed and set up spikes as needed. Still conflicted on Gyro ball vs Power whip.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
- Magma Storm
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Toxic

I think it goes without saying every OU team needs a heatran :P. Bulky special attacker that really help with walls. This set is kind of designed to mess up a lot of pokemon that just sit there and will try to heal and stall out, taunt magma storm and toxic make one hell of a combo.

Starmie @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Rapid Spin
- Recover
- Psyshock

Starmies main role on the team is as the Spinner. Since I'm using focus sash Cloyster as my sweeper, it's important that I don't switch Cloyster into any hazard or the sash is useless. Scald is my typical STAB spam, recover because it's my only spinner and Psyshock to get over stuff like calm mind Keldeo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)