[CLOSED] Eisen's Battle Tree Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent to: Fu Rui x2, ipin x3, C y 1 x2, xBezon, Kako, Baobabbo, TangoAlphaOscar22, callofjilly x2, Ryuu Davin, forestljwei, yiy1156, Cancaro Man, stellar31, Albus, Madscarf85, ColdingLight, Alakalando, B.W. Styles, sater10, Ziomauri, Roayer, fredy91, viperGTS, Shikdum22, BlueRay, Tapu Koko Loko x2, TibbePKMN, Mitch.E, Aurora869, Dargarok x2, Herocross, Psychic Poison, xanperi, TaiCrunch, Shawn Manwell, Renzokuken4, Namikaze, Delteros, veeve, Marrilandra, Drofriz, xeroslash and Acetrainer196

xdexee, TobiwanKenobi & ipin (for Tyranitar) : Unfortunately, I couldn't find your deposits, it seems like they may have been sniped :/

JosuBF, gucci55, Ilikebugs & truevillany : I'm sorry, the Pokémon you request became out of stock from the requests before yours :( I'll be restocking them next week!

GRONQ : Sorry, in order to be fair to everyone, i don't allow reservations. In any case, Landorus was already gone from the people who requested just before you :/
No worries.

Requested: Hydreigon
Deposited: female level 12
IGN: Danielsan

Thank you!

Pokémon requested: Mawile
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 Female
IGN: Sophie

Pokémon requested: Amoonguss
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 9 Female
IGN: Teagan

Thank you once again ^_^

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Charizard
Deposit: Cutiefly, LVL 1 male, Heal Ball
MSG: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles
IGN: Crixus

Thank you!

Last edited:

Eisenherz

επέκεινα της ουσίας
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Sent to: viperGTS, Drofriz, C y 1 x2, yiy1156, stellar31, XFusion, fredy91, soTsoT, xdexee, Shikdum22, Dargarok x2, xanperi, Fu Rui, Ilikebugs, Eduardo Rolo, Kako, ipin x3 (I don't know if you received a Volcarona, but if you did, it wasn't from me), forestljwei, TangoAlphaOscar22, veeve x3, Ziomauri, Fitzhogan11, gucci55, Shawn Manwell and Senor Science

ColdingLight : I wasn't able to find your Cutiefly, it may have been sniped? If not, you may have misspelled Salamence if you had to write it manually since I noticed an error in your request...!

Sorry, I could have sworn there was one left when I requested it. Didn't mean to break the rules!
Haha, no worries, that's my bad, I updated the Zapdos stock a few minutes late after sending the last one. You must have checked it just before that!

Pokémon requested: Tyranitar
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 45 Male
IGN: Nakea

Pokémon requested: Charizard
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 12 Male
IGN: Nakea

Pokémon requested: Aegislash
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 9 Female
IGN: Jules Sun

Pokémon requested: Amoonguss
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 11 Female
IGN: Jules UM

Message: I want to trade for a Pokemon that is strong in battles.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Tapu Bulu
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 9 and Male
  • IGN: David

• Pokémon requested: Ludicolo
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 12 and Female

• Pokémon requested: Politoad
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 11 and Female

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Tapu Koko
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 11 male
IGN: Reus

Pokémon requested: Blacephalon
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 12 female
IGN: CJ

Last edited:
Ughh my bad... I did misspell it... Sorry about that. Anyway, I put it back up

Pokemon Requested: Salamence
Cutiefly level 12 gender female
IGN:Serene

Last edited:
Sent to: C y 1 x2, ipin x4, KraXatu, Ziomauri, callofjilly x2, Dargarok x2, stellar31, ColdingLight, Renzokuken4 (please indicate the gender of the Cutiefly next time), Roayer, Fu Rui, Cancaro Man, MmQ, Kako x2, xanperi, TaiCrunch, Shawn Manwell, gucci55, yiy1156, xdexee, viperGTS, Acetrainer196, TrafalgarvLaw, Shikdum22, TobiwanKenobi, yyy, hgthop, samjo, robertgnr x2, Baobabbo, jdavi359, forestljwei and renavant

B.W. Styles & Ryuu Davin : Unfortunately I couldn't find your Cutiefly, could they have gotten sniped? :\

I added a few extra Landorus-T and Zapdos since both have been very popular and with the International Challenge coming up this weekend, I would like to help those who really need them for their team. I can't promise I'll find the time to clone even more during the week, but we'll see, let me know if you need them for your IC team.

Shawn Manwell : A Zapdos is reserved for you since you had requested in time and got sniped.

I know, right? I had the same reaction, thanks again to monomite! :D

Hello Eisen, I just wanted to thank you a lot because of the Landorus you gave I thought I wouldn't receive one but I did and I am really happy for it! You are the best of the best, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BRO :D

• Pokémon requested: Mawile
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 10 female (Nickname: Eisen, Poke ball)
  • IGN: Rohan
Thank you kindly!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Amoonguss
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: level 1 female cutiefly (named : cutiefly)
  • IGN: shahaanan
thanks for helping me build my team!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Volcarona
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 Male
IGN: Sophie

Pokémon requested: Politoed
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 12 Female
IGN: Teagan

Thank you! You are a legend ^_^
Yes, my Volcarona was sniped. Re-requesting for Volcarona.

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Charizard
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 1, female
  • IGN: Jiffy

• Pokémon requested: Gastrodon
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: Level 8, male
  • IGN: Jiffy

• Pokémon requested: Snorelax
  • Level and gender of the Cutiefly: female lvl 11, quickball
  • IGN: Annine
Thanks!

Last edited:
Pokémon requested: Hitmontop
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: lv 1 male
IGN: Xandre

Thank you!

Last edited:
Requested: Scrafty
Level and gender of the Cutiefly: 10 lvl, male
IGN: Eridan

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
  • Pokémon requested: Amoongus
  • Level and gender: level 1 male (JPN) Quickball
  • IGN: GRONQ Thanks for these by the way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)