Clap's Pokebank Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's my pleasure, guys.

Updated list:

darkie
Bouffalant and Baltoy ready

IenjoyPokemon
Rattata, Stantler ready (not sure if you still wanted Elgyem)
COMPLETE

GTS
Finneon ready, Slakoth ready
COMPLETE

gabriel
Oshawott and Frillish ready
COMPLETE

Trinitrotoluene
Porygon, Misdreavus, Frillish ready
COMPLETE

FrostyD
Sit tight, need to breed both of them
EDIT: Actually while doing other trades I managed to get both of them. Go figure.
ready
COMPLETE

sun_beak
Koffing and Mudkip ready
COMPLETE

niye turner
Treecko and Mudkip ready
COMPLETE

blitzlefan
Phione ready a
COMPLETE

Kron
Baltoy ready, Buneary breeding, not ready
COMPLETE

Last edited:
Smogon Username: sun_beak
Pokemon requested: Mudkip and Koffing (IVs and nature don't matter)
3DS FC: 1134 8343 1490
IGN: Chaotica

Thanks a lot! Oshawott is my favorite pokemon. I can give you a spitback after I start breeding it if you want.

I need to update my system (which might take a while), but then I should be ready. :)

EDIT: Okay, I'm ready.

Last edited:
If this is against the forum rules please let me know. I can give you some cloned Pokebank legendary Pokémon to add to your list, if you want. If against rules, just forget I said anything.

FC: 2251-4333-1810

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Smogon Username: blitzlefan
Pokemon requested: Phione
3DS FC: 3153-4042-6067
IGN: Steven
I'd really love a Phione, please!

Smogon Username: ryuzaki121
Pokemon requested: tynamo, koffing, tepig
3DS FC: 3926-4769-1434
IGN: Alice

note: i'll trade back some pokemons on the list that i have

Smogon Username: ryuzaki121
Pokemon requested: tynamo, koffing, tepig
3DS FC: 3926-4769-1434
IGN: Alice

note: i'll trade back some pokemons on the list that i have
Got the Pokemon you requested ready.

Giveaway's closed for the night, and unfortunately I'm busy on Friday, but I'll try to have it back up and running by Saturday.
(If you requested something and still haven't received it just message me and I'll send it your way).

Got the Pokemon you requested ready.

Giveaway's closed for the night, and unfortunately I'm busy on Friday, but I'll try to have it back up and running by Saturday.
(If you requested something and still haven't received it just message me and I'll send it your way).
i can't trade until about 2 hours from now, sorry :( Should i pm you when i'm available to trade?

i can't trade until about 2 hours from now, sorry :( Should i pm you when i'm available to trade?
Yeah, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be available 2 hours from now. I got your Pokemon ready already though, so I'll gladly hold onto them and we can schedule a trade at a later time.

Yeah, but unfortunately I don't think I'll be available 2 hours from now. I got your Pokemon ready already though, so I'll gladly hold onto them and we can schedule a trade at a later time.
alright, sorry for the trouble. What time will you be available to trade? i'll try my best to be online then, i live in a pretty weird time zone (GMT+8)

alright, sorry for the trouble. What time will you be available to trade? i'll try my best to be online then, i live in a pretty weird time zone (GMT+8)
I'm in GMT-8, so 2-4 PM your time (10 PM-12 AM my time) tomorrow, or the majority of the following day, how does that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)