CAP 12 CAP1 - Part 9 - (Name Poll 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tomohawk

Only one of these I even remotely like. A bit surprised that none of the puns with faux made it. Like my Fauxray or Deck Knight's Fauxment.

Ascellio
Gryphoon
Griffaux

Tomohawk...? Really? I honestly don't see the appeal of this name in the slightest. It feels lazy and plain to me. I really like Ascellio. It fits perfectly with the concept and look of the 'mon, is original and sounds clean.

Gryphoon

gotta say I'm not a fan of Tomohawk, eventhough it has "mohawk" in it it's basically "tomahawk" spelled differently which is a bit boring if you ask me

Totally Tomohawk

Despite it sounding alot like the actual word, the FEEL of it honestly feels and sounds like the pokemon. The fact that it's bulky and powerful, such as said Tomahawk, makes it work so much more. Besides, this is way better than what Gamefreak or Nintendo could've given it
(Conkelderp, CoFAGrigus, Sawk, Throh, or Unfezant anyone?)

As a secondary vote, I would like to nominate Ascellio. Has a certain ring to it that matches the...almost playful yet powerful appearance of the pokemon.

none
err...
Gryphoon

And lol at Tomahawk9 for not liking Tomohawk. ^^ I think I can guess why.
(And who would have known that "lol" will be accepted as an official English word soon?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)