CAP 13 CAP 2 - Part 2 - Typing Poll 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grass/Ghost

Screw sketch, I want my leech-seeding spinblocker! The one extra move is great too; you could even have a Rapid Spinning, leech-seeding spinblocker if it's bulky enough for that role. I see nothing wrong with Poison/Dragon and I'm sure if it gets voted for all the higher-ups will make sure it gets awful stats (otherwise V-create/Sacred Fire/Spore/Shell Smash/Quiver Dance/Close Combat along with just the sheer unpredictability would be abused to the max). I just think Grass/Ghost is just much cooler and more unique.

Poison/Dragon

Dragon's elemental resistances are amazing, as are the Bug/Fighting resistances offered by Poison. And before anyone craps bricks about "this thing is going to be OP", I have great faith that the CAP community will prevent such from happening. That being said, I believe that Poison/Dragon has several excellent choices with Sketch to fulfill the Bulky Offense mold.

Bartman101

Banned deucer.
Poison/Dragon

Seems a better typing, if my calculations are correct, then it would have 4 weaknesses as oppose to 6, and 7 resists as oppose 4 resists and 2 immunities.

Grass/ghost would be too strange, with grass types generally being bulky, while ghosts are frail and fast. Poison/Dragon seems superior to this.

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Grass/Ghost

I am devastated that electric/poison is out. I used to support Grass/Ghost as my second choice, and I very nearly had a change of heart. But I've decided to stick with Grass/Ghost and avoid being slower than the Dragons abound in OU (since I don't want CAP2 to be particularly fast.)

Poison / Dragon

Quit complaining about "omg Shell Smash and V-create!". This CAP will be limited by its movepool. So it will have to sacrifice things to either be a sweeper, a bulky attacker, a suppotmon, etc. We haven't even gotten to stat distribution or anything. It's highly unlikely this CAP will have Shell Smash in its learnset.

Poison/Dragon

For purely artistic reasons. I have absolutely no idea how to make a good-looking grass/ghost type that knows sketch, so massive props to anybody who succeeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)