NOC C9++ Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asek

Banned deucer.
What the actual fuck LMAO look at that post. Thetwinmasters Asek please cut out the confirmation bias for a second and actually read the thread for once. This is what true buddying actually is, not defending someone or joking with someone, actually
i dont have conf bias. if i did i would of sr'd acid on his iso and strong tr'd pancake again.

that being said lemme read these posts

acid- As I said to shubaka, why are you voting someone if you haven't even ISOd him and the other options to be confident in your opinion? I stopped voting you because as much as it frustrated me I didn't want to lynch someone who wasn't even in the thread to defend themselves. Also, it felt like town was moving away from your lynch for the day, so I felt my vote would be of better use in that case against someone else who was more likely to be lynched.

I really disagree that we don't have enough to lynch acid. He was inactive until now on day 3 but he actually had a lot of posts on day 1 and an okay amount on day 2 that are enough for me to come to the opinion that his posts are filler and most of his questions are there for no reason. In a way his lower activity on later days has hidden his filler because he just pops in to say "these are my reads I'll talk more about them later" and leaves, whereas when he was around more on day 1 he couldn't just do that.

pancake why is shubaka too scummy to be scum and not just actual scum? why are you making excuses for him being busy as a reason for his posts being half-assed and not just him being scum?

I haven't pressured kirsche much all game because I haven't actually found him to be as scummy as other people. shrug.

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
On my break so don't have long and am on phone

Re: people who scumread me because I said shubaka was TSTBS. This is player meta, I know shub really well from PS maf and shub typically puts effort into his reads. As scum he wouldn't just make his reads really shitty because he would get the attention that he is getting right now.

Idk why twin thinks this is bad logic because he also uses meta .---.

The last part of BBM's post about not pressuring kirsche has 0 reasons attached to it and kirwche's "I am not giving BBM a free townread" makes no sense in the context of the situation

Break's over bye

I've already given reasons for my kirsche read, see post #1414, and #761 on D2 about his D1 play.

the logic still doesn't make sense. are you saying shubaka doesn't put effort into his reads as town? just as scum want to put effort into their reads to not get attention, town want to put effort into their reads to actually catch scum. again, meta is only useful if you're comparing differences between town and scum play. the fact that his posts have little effort behind them is null at best; certainly not townie.

additionally, that's not even the main reason I'm voting him. he spent most of day 2 talking about stuff that happened on day 1 and more or less didn't contribute to the lynch on day 2. on day 3 he's pretty much just given a scumread on kirsche, and despite being very confident in the read, couldn't actually offer any reasons for kirsche being scum. plus, he barely if at all spoke about kirsche in his day 1 analysis, so his super strong kirsche read is totally out of nowhere.

I'm working so can barely talk, should be back for phase end though.

i dont have conf bias. if i did i would of sr'd acid on his iso and strong tr'd pancake again.
Mmm I guess so but it's so frustrating playing this game when _everything_ I do is scummy and shows that I'm buddies with X, Y or Z. Guess I'm being a lil baby bitch but it's still a pisstake.

On my break so don't have long and am on phone

Re: people who scumread me because I said shubaka was TSTBS. This is player meta, I know shub really well from PS maf and shub typically puts effort into his reads. As scum he wouldn't just make his reads really shitty because he would get the attention that he is getting right now.
Players can have bad games as scum and good games. Why couldn't this be scum!Shubaka with not enough time to post? There's nothing alignment indicative with him being too busy to form a read, but even if he was, why doesn't he have a general gist for why I'm scum at least? He doesn't know how to case me properly but he knew I was the best mislynch for the day so there fell the vote.

whoops, my post about kirsche is #1314, not #1414

anyways I was rereading fenrir's posts for earlio interactions on day 1 and it made me more confident in my shubaka vote. fenrir talks about several earlio posts and breaks apart the logic in several of them and yet never actually gives a read on earlio. also noteworthy that despite half of fenrir's content being based around my vote on him being opportunistic, he never talks about earlio's vote on him, which was pretty shitty.

from earlio's side, he drops that vote on fenrir pretty quickly just to put a pressure vote on champ. the reasoning is that fenrir's posts are getting better and now he seems less scummy. okay, but then in earlio's sub-out post he reverts to saying fenrir is scum, because his first post in the thread was too tryhard. the entire thing gives me the sense of earlio distancing himself from fenrir early and then distancing again just before he was about to flip.

Fenrir: acidphoenix, DurzaOffTopic, kirsche, Earlio (L-3)
Earlio: asek, BBM, zorbees
BBM: Haruno, Fenrir
Thetwinmasters: Champ1604
Asek: Twin
acidphoenix: Jalmont

Not voting: MoodyCloud

This is the votecount after earlio's 2nd fenrir vote

pancake

movement and location
is a Contributor Alumnus
the logic makes sense .-. why would scum ever want to draw attention to themselves by not trying at all? i guess i understand your side too but there's clearly a case for both sides and the rest of shubaka's posts seem pure because !meta!. you can shit on me for using meta as the reason i'm leaning town all you want but i find you too much more scummy. also yes it's worth noting that shubaka hasn't posted since monday. shubaka17 you wanted someone to remind u to do the kirsche iso, here you go

i love how twin thinks i'm a good lynch without ever justifying it besides a "this one sentence is bad" here and there lmao but ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)