-=Blu's shop of miscellaneous PokéGoodness, your source of Generation 4 RNG abuse.=-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in your

Species: Latios
Nature: Timid
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Defog
-Trick
-xxxx
-xxxx

Please check my shop (link in sig) and let me know if you see anything for it!

Hi,
I'm in desperate need of a Brave Technician Scyther/Scizor with Bug Bite 31/31/31/x/31/0. Are you my guy? =D

I'd be willing to breed almost anything Gen 6.
You can CMT but most of my pokes dont have matching balls.
I also have a lot of trick room breeds including but not limited to, Growlithe, Larvitar, Azumarill, Knock off Machop, Foogus, Overcoat Reuniclus (A good surprise against spore and rage powder in doubles)

Only breed I have in a matching ball is a Spritzee(Aromatisse) with heal ball. Originally bred for trick room doubles so it doesn't have wish (its only notable egg move) but I can breed it on pretty easily.

Thanks for your help =)

Hi ! I'm looking for a Bold Arceus with this spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 and with the move Defog. Can you take a 4th gen RNG request atm ? If yes, feel free to CMT for that.

Hi ! I'm looking for a Bold Arceus with this spread 31/x/31/31/31/31 and with the move Defog. Can you take a 4th gen RNG request atm ? If yes, feel free to CMT for that.
Since Spear Pillar arceus was never released, it wouldn't be legal for me to use an event code to get access to it, and I think bank blocks it anyway.

I could do it via Injected Wonder card I guess, however I have exams coming up, so I doubt I'll have time for awhile.

Since Spear Pillar arceus was never released, it wouldn't be legal for me to use an event code to get access to it, and I think bank blocks it anyway.

I could do it via Injected Wonder card I guess, however I have exams coming up, so I doubt I'll have time for awhile.
It doesn't matter if it takes you awhile. Just PM me when you have it done but anyway have a look at my thread before ^^

I'm interested in your Entei w/ Iron Head, Heavy Ball Magnemite, Luxury Ball Sneasel and either/both Latios. Are the Magnemite/Sneasel/Latios nickname-able?

I'm able to offer any of the Pokemon on this spreadsheet, or I might be able to try doing a 6th gen breeding project.

I'm interested in your Entei w/ Iron Head, Heavy Ball Magnemite, Luxury Ball Sneasel and either/both Latios. Are the Magnemite/Sneasel/Latios nickname-able?

I'm able to offer any of the Pokemon on this spreadsheet, or I might be able to try doing a 6th gen breeding project.
Strictly speaking I can nickname all of them, however it may take longer. Would I be able to suggest some projects for the pokemon you want? =).

Sure :) But I won't be able to breed things in non-XY balls since I don't really have a way to get them. What would you like bred?

I have lots females caught in balls I want bred, but I don't have time to do it myself right now. If I was to lend you the female parents could you breed them for me? You are entitled to any spitbacks you get as well.

Also, any chance you do RNG requests? If so, interested in the following from HG (Hopefully I research it correctly!). The pokes I can offer is the same as last time we did a trade. ^^ :
Species: Mawile
Nature: Adament
Ability: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Moves: (note only moves of importance are listed)
-Focus Punch
-Knock Off
-xxxx
-xxxx
Think you might of missed this request. Changed it a little bit above (No Fire Fang, due to being an egg move and can't pass parent pokeballs yet at the time)

Also interested in the Pawinard you have as well.

Think you might of missed this request. Changed it a little bit above (No Fire Fang, due to being an egg move and can't pass parent pokeballs yet at the time)

Also interested in the Pawinard you have as well.
Unfortunatly I don't think I can get a decent Adamant wild shiny spread on my ID. I can breed it shiny, or catch it non shiny depending on what is more important to you.

Unfortunatly I don't think I can get a decent Adamant wild shiny spread on my ID. I can breed it shiny, or catch it non shiny depending on what is more important to you.
Ok, learn something new regarding RNG. :)

As much as I like shiny Mawile, I can live with a non-shiny version. If you could do everything the same I request (non-shiny version), but in a Luxury Ball instead of Love Ball, that would be great.

If that's also not possible for you, breeding can work as well, but would prefer if it also had the Egg Move Fire Fang if it has to come to that.

Ok, learn something new regarding RNG. :)

As much as I like shiny Mawile, I can live with a non-shiny version. If you could do everything the same I request (non-shiny version), but in a Luxury Ball instead of Love Ball, that would be great.

If that's also not possible for you, breeding can work as well, but would prefer if it also had the Egg Move Fire Fang if it has to come to that.
Breading is much easier, But i'll investigate encouters

Wel

l that depends, how many things do you want from my thread?
I guess I'd like 5. Entei w/ Iron Head, Heavy Ball Magnemite, Luxury Ball Sneasel and both the HP Fire and non-HP Fire Latios. Preferably with nicknames since you said that it's possible

If you're up for this I would like a HP Fighting Ditto RNGd(?), in return I can offer you females in matching balls with EMs (CMT just not 100% updated) or ready to go competitive Pokes. :) My most notable (at least i think) is a Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, which is possible due to trading fron Colosseum to Gen 3 and so on.

Last edited:
If you're up for this I would like a HP Fighting Ditto RNGd(?), in return I can offer you females in matching balls with EMs (CMT just not 100% updated) or ready to go competitive Pokes. :) My most notable (at least i think) is a Female Lux Ball Cyndaquil with Extrasensory, which is possible due to trading fron Colosseum to Gen 3 and so on.
Yea, that should be easy, however it may take a few days.

I have the LevelBall Teddiursa your looking for.
Teddiursa
Quick Feet
Jolly
31/31/31/?/31/31
- Belly Drum
- Close Combat
- Crunch
- Play Rough​
I was wondering what I could get for this?

Hi Blu, im interested in a female Skarmory in heavy ball (a spitback is ok too) and this

Species: Zapdos
OT/ID: Edith/32059
Nature: Modest
Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/04/30/31/31/31

CMT :)

I have this type of Vivi, if you're looking for one. High plains in luxury ball

Scatterbug (M) - Timid - Compound Eyes - 31.07.30.30.30.30 [0968] in a Luxury Ball

Careful (or adamant or both)shadow sneak ice punch knock off drain punch Gallade or relaxed stealth rock knock off (not sure if this is actually tutor or regular movepool)shuckle? Not sure if youre the one I need to bother for these or if I need to have em done on 5th gen
Edit: knock off is a shuckle egg move

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)