Big BIG - Heartless Mafia: Game Over!

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yo while this is probably the most fun I've had in a mafia game for quite a while, can we maybe have days/nights be 36 hours instead of 48? I'm really not getting much out of the extra time other than "hey maybe x straggler will talk to me".
There's no way for me to consistently update on a 36 hour rotation, if I ever would be able to. I can only do 24 or 48 cycles or maybe random 30 hour things, idk.

If there are no objections I can move nights to 24. I will do days at 24. You will only have the evening of the update to discuss, the next update will be in the afternoon.

I will update today when I am home.

Yeti

dark saturday
Alright Night deadlines will remain at 48 hours, without a cohost who has an inverse schedule to mine there is 0 way to update on 36.

Day deadlines are going to 24 hours because there isn't a lot going on. The last one was incredibly dull and the team who didn't let it end sooner never got a single vote so ,,|,,

Yeti

dark saturday
The game was never meant to allow factions greater than 6 in size.

With the uniting system it would degrade into the exact same problem every multifaction I've hosted where teams can win together has encountered. The two teams who didn't get randkilled on the early nights who have the potential to win together just team up and use their superior numbers to sweep in an unstoppable avalanche. If two teams successfully recruit EVERY DAY and never lose a member they would have 16 people, which is numerically half the game. It would probably have to be called the second they united. Nobody wants that noise to play out again.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
No, I believe Grunt has been posting everything we have always wanted to post from the bottom of our hearts but never did so because we have been confined to the hierarchy within Smogon's social system.

So don't lynch him please!! :((((((

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)