BEST TEAM EVER LOL ^v^

What is your favorite move to troll people with?

• Silly moves that do nothing like Splash and Teleport!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Moves that affect accuracy or evasiveness!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (The totally not banned) Swagger/ moves that confuse!

• All of the Above!

• An option not seen here!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "I'm no troll!" ~That one troll under the bridge from Dora

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentleman. I do believe I have created the best team in existance. You must review it in earnest to ensure it be spread upon the wind of fame.

First is Ice Cream the Alakazam. It is there to make the people do the moves over again and then not at all. (If you are not into cryptic messaging, it knows Encore and Disable) Then it lowers their accuracy with the almighty Kinesis before removing itself from danger with Teleport. A flawless strategy, if I do say so myself.

Next is the all powerful Gyarados known as Splashy. For the ultimate coverage, I gave it Splash, Splash, Splash, and Whirlpool, though I'm considering changing it to Splash. I also noticed that Gyarados generally gets outsped, so I made it hold the Choice Scarf.

Moving on to the real power, Talonflame. Most people use it to braib burv eberyting, but I found this to be the inappropriate way to use Talonflame, so I named it BRUTALMOOSE, for he is the one who sees no bravery. BRUTALMOOSE works well with the ladies, and Attracts all of them. He also shares his darkest secrets with them using Confide, and Growls menacingly at those who stand in his way of the ladies. However, his major flaw is that he has a problem with sleeping, so he Snores too much.

I realized how frail my team was looking at this point, so I made the ultimate defensive wall, The Great Wall the Ferrothorn. With moves such as Leech Seed, Protect, Stealth Rock, and Toxic, it can stall till the cows come home. Top it off with the almighty Assault Vest, and The Great Wall is unstoppable.

I do not like Earthquake, so I specifically designed a Pokemon to counter all of the Earthquake. It is a Rotom-Fan, carrying the Air Balloon...what? You knew that already? ...Fine. Anyway, it carrys Flash to ensure the EQ missing, Protect to protect itself from EQ, Spite to remove EQ's PP, and, if all else fails, Endure, to Endure the EQ.

Finally, we have Random Dancing the Mew. It carries the Sacred Metronome, uses the Sacred Metronome, is the Sacred Metronome. It ensures its survival by carrying Roost, Softboiled, and Synthesis.

If you wish to emulate this amazing team, feel free to do so. I want the glory to be spread far and wide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)