[Beginner] Randomness Mafia - Game Over! The Needy win!

It was a quiet night in Whoville. That was until you heard screaming coming from one of the houses. You all quickly rushed there but were to late to catch the killer. All you saw was the dead body of LifeAdmiral who appears to have been electrocuted to death. He was:

Dear <user>,

You are the night club.

You've been the place to party ever since you opened a few years ago. During this time, you've built up quite a reputation. Eventually, you had to hire bouncers to keep the riffraff from getting in. Because you require an enormous amount of electricity, as well as a large amount of employees, to operate properly, you've joined The Needy in this battle.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Letting <user> in" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. <user> hang out in the nightclub all night. If anyone tries to target him, your bouncers won't let him in, and the night action will fail; however, because killers are generally badass, they will have access to the nightclub and will be able to complete their task.

You are allied with The Needy. You win if The Needy eliminate all threats.
Deadline is 48 hours from this post

OK, I have come up with our target for todays lynch. We shall lynch arcv2. I have obtained his role pm;
Dear <user>,

You are the Scooby Doo Gang.

After solving various mysteries and putting multiple people that "would've gotten away with it" in jail, you decided to start solving mysteries for a small fee. The Nasty have recruited you to help them in is scuffle.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Solving the mystery of <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will spend the whole night investigating <user>, and at the end of the night, you will have discovered his full role PM.

In addition, once during the game, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Locking <user> in the Mystery Machine" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will lock <user> in the Mystery Machine, and they will be unable to complete their night action that night, or post in the thread the next day. Also, anyone attempting to target <user> that night will fail.

You are allied with the Nasty. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM.

I'm sure it would have said Dear arcv2, to be blunt.

I also notice the dodgy idea that Scooby Doo would ally themself with criminals.

Therefore, No Lynch until we get some more proof of scumminess, and so that we can have him give his argument.

While I understand that you believe it would say "Dear arcv2" please look at the PMs that have been revealed to us since BM has been doing the updates. They all say "Dear <user>". I will admit that it is odd that a mafia role name would be the Scooby Doo Gang, that isn't enough to automatically rule this out as a fake.

If you would like more proof, I can tell you that, last night, arcv2 has sent me his night results that were sent to him by Upside. While this may not seem odd at first, BunnyMaster was the host that did the update because Upside wasn't on, and every other result I recieved was sent by BunnyMaster.

I don't find the lack of <user> to be suspicious. Most of the results were like that. And if he did indeed send a result from Upside instead of BunnyMaster, than it seems clear he wrote it himself. From all of this, Lynch arcv2

Lynch arcv2. Reasons stated before, and... Well, I dunno what else to add *shrug*. Except I don't see any grammar errors, beyond one "The Nasty" having the "The" capitalized, and the other "the Nasty" not.

And the last part "The Nasty have recruited you to help them in is scuffle"?

Shouldn't that be "this" scuffle, not "is"?

And as for the "Dear <user>" thing, it's the same way on every single person who's died. Look around, and you'll see it.

Arcv2 died. PM coming eventually.

Eventually is now.

Dear <user>,

You are the Scooby Doo Gang.

After solving various mysteries and putting multiple people that "would've gotten away with it" in jail, you decided to start solving mysteries for a small fee. The Nasty have recruited you to help them in is scuffle.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Solving the mystery of <user>" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will spend the whole night investigating <user>, and at the end of the night, you will have discovered his full role PM.

In addition, once during the game, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Locking <user> in the Mystery Machine" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will lock <user> in the Mystery Machine, and they will be unable to complete their night action that night, or post in the thread the next day. Also, anyone attempting to target <user> that night will fail.

You are allied with the Nasty. Your team's detail are in a seperate PM.
<danmantincan> pro update....
<dukefan5> thats an awesome update

Deadline is October 18th at 8PM EST

*spits gag out of mouth*

Feels good to be able to post here again. I'm guessing it was arcv2's doing that I was silenced.

This lynch certainly helps danman's credibility, I have to admit. I know I trust him.

I am missing two pms but I will update anyway. Those two that I am missing better pm me during the day or you are getting subbed out!

Time for another great update from BunnyMaster! (Upside really needs to get more active.)

loudkirbykingwas reading his morning newspaper when he suddenly got a large paper cut on his neck and died. He was:

Dear <user>,

You are Duct Tape.

You are possibly the most useful tool ever invented. Friend to repairmen and DIYers everywhere, you're famous for your ability to hold things together; however, The Nasty recruited you for a much different purpose.

Each night, you may send a PM titled "Night X - Placing myself over <user>'s mouth" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. <user> will have duct tape over his mouth and will be unable to talk until the beginning of the next night. If <user> makes a post in the game thread, they will be immediately godkilled.

You are allied with The Nasty. Your team's details are in a seperate PM.
Shocked by that random occurrence, you all decide you want some more death and the day begins.
Oh and ginganinja died again.

Deadline is 48 hours from this post. If you have a problem, contact Upside since he needs to do something.

OK, well mafia crossfire is always appreciated. Anyways, since there goes one of my last mafia suspects, so can everyone please send me your night results AND your role PM if you haven't already (I don't care if you sent it to ginganinja).

We have found our lynch redirector (and the person that killed lkk) - Lynch purplefingers

Dear <user>,

You are a popular Newspaper Journalist.

You've been writing for about a decade now, and your article are finally catching on! After all these years of hard work, people have begun to respect your opinions. That's when you found out that being a journalist doesn't pay nearly as much as you thought it would. Forunately, The Notorious offered you an enourmous amount of cash. In return, they simply want your help in this struggle.

Once during the game, you may send a PM titled "Day X - Writing an article about how <user> is a bad guy" to both Upside and BunnyMaster. You will publish an article about <user> and all the things that make them bad. Everyone will be so moved by your article, they will forget you they were planning on lynching and lynch <user> instead.

You are allied with The Notorious. Your teams details are in a seperate PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)