Become a Star-ly Wi-Fi Tournament! Series 1 ROUND 6 PAIRINGS! Final Round!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well the meteor wouldnt have killed shaymin im pretty sure and wasnt it gengar vs moltres alone at one point? I believe i missed my overheat

The Meteor was Specs so I think it would have ohko unless Shaymin was running a bulkier set. I don't remember Gengar being aimed at with an Overheat since he just tbolted the flaming chicken. Anyway enough spam so GG and good day to you sir.

Yay my only losses were coin flips :D Go me!

Alright, this time for sure, Bentendo and I are going to battle.

Edit: Disconnected...and the game was tied 5-5 with 1 status each.

Both my opponent and I are going out to watch movies (kind of funny, huh?), so we'll end up battling later tonight.

I beat 0ma 2-0. Very gg sir. Sorry I ruined your chances of making Top 8, but it wasn't fair to just concede even though I had no chance to make it, as your spot in the Top 8 could be just as easily earned by someone else.

Pablo, you are planning on doing more of these tournies after this one is over, correct? I really wanted to do this but I had no idea there was even a tourney until after it had started (thanks Ben >:(...)

Sorry for not replying earlier.

Honestly I was pretty dissappointed by the amount of commitment from people, maybe it was the timing due to exams/finals/whatever I don't know. I will see how Ghandi's UU tournament runs over the summer, and see if it was the timing in fact that produced this. If it wasn't then I don't think I'll be holding another one, but if timing was the problem, I will make a new one for the next vacation, i.e. Winter. Mainly to give Ghandi the space to hold it, as I was allowed to hold mine. I wouldn't want people to be committed to both, when most can handle a single game over a week.

I agree, but hey we kinda made it through...

Can I ask you to possibly extend the deadline? Me and kara will battle today but I dunno if it'll be by the deadline, but it'll definately be today...

SWChill just got online so we may be able to do our battle, depending on if he PMs me back so if we can get it done within the hour, would it be alright?

Seeing how it's 2 hours 20 minutes from the deadline, and only 4/16 battles have been done, I don't think anyone deserves an extension, but I will grant it anyways for the sake of the tournament. Tomorrow is the deadline, and I'm considering not even holding a Top Cut.

It was a bad week for me, I was away for the weekend =/. I'd give you a back rub if you were standing next to me and it wasn't a somewhat gay gesture...

Yeah, this whole week was bad for me, as well. Bentendo and I are gonna try and go again tonight with new teams. If we hadn't been disconnected you would've had 5/16 matches done, at least that would've been a little better...

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Know what you should do Pablo? Everyone that got their matches done goes to the finals :) Yes yes >:]

I think this tourney/Ghandi's tourney will go more smoothly over the summer...well at least for the people in the northern hemisphere *lol at australians.

Confirming the match. Eh, I don't think you played too poorly MA. I think my team just happened to be lined up in a way that it was easier to handle yours. I'll explain more when the tourney is over.

Yeah that hax was intense on that match up. You did get two CH hits though.

So, are you up for those brawl matches?

I'm not sure if the CHs mattered; I wondered why you kept that one thing in on one specific poke of mine. Yeah, I was confused by your lead as well as like you mentioned the choiced pokes e_e

edit: I'll be on Brawl within a few min!~

Seeing how it's 2 hours 20 minutes from the deadline, and only 4/16 battles have been done, I don't think anyone deserves an extension, but I will grant it anyways for the sake of the tournament. Tomorrow is the deadline, and I'm considering not even holding a Top Cut.
the reason many can't battle this weekend, is because its veteran's day here (in the United States for those out of country ^_^) and I'm guessing many people have other plans. I think we owe it to them and the veterans to extend it.

Well, everyone in my family who ever fought in a war is dead, comatose, or missing. I'm just swamped with work, as always.

10 hour shifts are brutal. I will be home in an hour, after picking up my sister and dropping her off at the mall. Then I am good to go.

Yeah, this whole week was bad for me, as well. Bentendo and I are gonna try and go again tonight with new teams. If we hadn't been disconnected you would've had 5/16 matches done, at least that would've been a little better...
Same, I had exams all week and was sick two days, and still haven't caught up. Plus it's memorials day, and half of the men in my family have fought in a war, so eh. We should battle soon (as in today).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)