BasePowerMons (edited, look at post #87)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acid Spray has 100 BP
Acrobatics has 100 BP before the boost
Avalanche has 90 BP before the boost
Boomerage has an effective 200 BP
Charge Beam has 110 BP
Circle Throw has 120 BP
Clear Smog has 100 BP
Disarming Voice has 150 BP
Infestation has 110 BP

Dragon Breath 130 BP with Paralysis chance
Mystical Fire 130 BP and lowers Special Attack (for Delphox)
Smelling Salts 140 BP that doubles if target is paralyzed
Ancient Power 130 BP that has a chance of raising all stats

Does the - in Wake-Up Slap count?

Dazzling Gleam - 130BP, no drawbacks
Stored Power - 110BP plus the boosts.
Power-up Punch - 120BP, boosts attack

And loads of others, mostly already listed. I think stall is dead.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Dazzling Gleam - 130BP, no drawbacks
Stored Power - 110BP plus the boosts.
Power-up Punch - 120BP, boosts attack

And loads of others, mostly already listed. I think stall is dead.
Spaces count, so Dazzling Gleam is actually 140 BP, Stored Power is 120 BP, and Power-Up Punch is 140 BP.

Okay, stall is dead and we have a hyper-offensive metagame where the fastest Pokémon that can OHKO stuff with newly-powerful moves win. I suggest suspecting Deo-S.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
BTW, how do you use Hidden Power is it 12 like the normal name or with the type added. If it's the type is added Hidden Power Electric and Psychic get too strong (200) among some others.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
BTW, how do you use Hidden Power is it 12 like the normal name or with the type added. If it's the type is added Hidden Power Electric and Psychic get too strong (200) among some others.
Hidden Power is consistently 120 BP, and doesn't factor in the characters for what type it is, so Hidden Power Ice doesn't have 160 BP.

Poison Sting: 120 BP 100 Acc 30% chance of poison
Ancient Power: 130 BP 100 Acc 10% to raise all ATK/DEF/Sp. Atk/Sp. Def/Spd one stage
Wing Attack: 110 BP 100 Acc No benifits (For reference, Brave Bird has the same power but with recoil)
Faint Attack: 120 BP -- Acc No chance of missing

Last edited:
Nerfs
Mega Gyarados (Fails to keep up with only a base 90 Waterfall, but can use base 70 Payback for a Dark STAB if necessary, and base 80 Ice Fang)
Waterfall used to be 80 BP so gya while not being as good as some other pokemon only got better
Talonflame (Base 100 Brave Bird and Base 110 Flare Blitz are very noticable nerfs)
110 BP wing attack 120 BP Flame Charge
comments in bold

Aura sphere110
Dragon pulse120
Dark pulse100
Water pulse110
All these moves + mega launcher..although the spd will hold megatoise & clawitzer back.
So the fastest mons win the game. Maybe choice items(except scarf) should be banned?? Those attacks backed by a 50% boost will make the game pretty boring. Like everything having a stab specs boomburst really.....
EDIT: Talonflame w/focus sash
Adamant252atk252spd
Acrobatics
Sd
Flamecharge
Steel wing
300bp priority gg. Pinsir, arceus eat ur heart out!

Last edited:

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Valmanway proposed we cap them at 60, I'm thinking 50 ish, but 60 sounds fair

Also, me and TEG are going to find a way to buff the defensive playstyle with the same letter format :)

canno

formerly The Reptile
Why aren't more people talking about Acrobatics? 100 BP before boost is so strong. For once I'm glad Flying Gem isn't released yet...

i feel like this really could have been a cool meta but a lot of very complexly named moves are of ridiculous power and seriously unbalancing what on paper seems like a cool idea sorry fren :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)