B101 Inactive Tutee Posts & Updates

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Username: genius1/tigershark
PS! Username: genisu x org
Signup Format: SV OU
Timezone: PST
availibility, usually after school or miscellaneous times
Experience: I play LC and SMOU and recently decided to try for ursa reqs- peaked at 1500 with a 77 gxe, then lost 2 games in a row and ragequitted, looking for a coach that can help with replay review and teambuilding
Discord: Yes my user is xxxtentacionstan

Username: CaptainDanny
PS! Username: Captain Danny So
Your timezone: GMT+ 8
Usual Hours of Availability:
Most times after 7PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've watched competitive singles pokemon battles for more than a decade and only recently started playing on PS about 1.5 months or 2 months ago. I usually float around 1300~1400 Elo. I think I have a huge problem with identifying win conditions and trying to predict the sets opponents are using. Would love to get better at the game.
Are you able to use Discord?: toilette13

Username: Mister Magnus
PS! Username: Mister Magnus
Signup Format: ADV OU
Your timezone
: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: everyday after (9pm localtime).
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I
've been around for some time as an LC player, looking to play the ADV tier which is an insta classic and have the most exciting battles in this site, hope to get picked as soon as possible, cause i cant wait to be playing this at the highest level
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited:
Username: Valkyeye
PS! Username: Valkyrye
Your timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability: mon/wendesday/friday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've played extremely on and off for about 10 years, since XY came out. I love this game, and wouldlove to improve.
Currently stuck in elo hell hahahaha
Are you able to use Discord?

yes!!!! it's sofia.valquiria

Username: ChekYoPrivilege
PS! Username: ChekYoPrivilege
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: Most evenings/nights
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):

Used to play competitive mons in the past. No idea whats going on now.
Are you able to use Discord?

Yes.

Username: havocknight
PS! Username: h4v0ckn1ght
Signup Format: SM OU
Your Timezone: minus 3
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly in my afternoon/night, weekends can go for more or less.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: played mons when SM was cg but didnt really play on smog or any relevant forum, i know the basics but i need some help with teambuildings for SM
Are you able to use Discord: Yea

Username: arbiter1337
PS! Username: masturch33f420
Your timezone: GMT +8
Usual Hours of Availability: From 10 Nov onward, 1pm to 6pm all week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): i only played natdex last gen and got to like mid 1400s, now i mainly play natdex ubers because gen 9 OU is hell, used to play UU but got haxed so hard in one game i quit
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Username: Rambode
PS! Username: Rambode
Your timezone: GMT -3
Usual Hours of Availability: Currently from 9 am to midnight in weekdays and 10am to 2am on weekends, might change next year depending on whether I manage get into an uni
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started playing showdown around 2013 casually but only really started trying to improve this year with ADV. I don't know how to explain it but I feel like I'm behind on knowledge compared to my "same-elo peers". ADV peak: 1516, overall peak 1750(?) USUM Ubers during gen 8. Currently playing my first tournament in ADV Revival, where I got playoffs with an overall 6-3 record. (Also sorry I know I barely have any posts but I don't really vibe with forums most of the time)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah

Username: High Pook
Ps Name: High Pook
Signup Format: SV Monotype
I need a sensei
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, High Pook

Username: Joofy
PS! Username: JoaF
Your timezone: EST -NY
Usual Hours of Availability : 4:30 - 7pm
on weekdays, more flexible on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played competitive since gen 5 when I discovered Smogon/showdown. I’ve always been into team building but never entered tournaments. I’d like to get over the hump if 1400/1500s and hopefully get more consistent.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes J0aF

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Username: Taka
PS! Username: Taka
Signup Format: ORAS OU
Your timezone: -4 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: 6pm - 12am weekdays and all day on weekends (also available during additional light hours at work)
I’m an SV ubers main and play in plenty of tours. I laddered a bit in ORAS and got top 32 in the ORAS GC, but didn’t know how to build teams and just used samples. I want to learn how to build and just more in depth meta knowledge.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes (taka.tk)

Last edited:
Username: mommify
PS! Username: mommify
Signup Format: gsc ou/dpp ou
Your timezone: CST
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences) Pokemon has always been a big part of my family. My uncles and parents played the original gens and at family reunions we have tournaments. I really would just like to get good at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: mhm! User: mommify

Username: Jet Stingren
PS! Username: Jet Stingren
Signup Format: OU
Your timezone: Eastern
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty Open throughout the day, might be working though.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I used to play many years ago in the BW Format, I was decent at the metagame at that time. But, it's been well over 10 years since BW has released and well that knowledge doesn't really formulate to the SV OU or even UU metas. So, I would love to learn and be decent at the game again.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes.

Username: Evil
PS! Username: Evil
Your timezone: GMT+1
Pretty often, depending of work
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing pokemon since a while now, starting with DPP in 2008s. I stopped early ORAS and now i'm back to it. I feel like i'm lacking some ingame thinking and want to work on it, so having a tutor guiding me for this task would be awesome.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes BrokenArt

Last edited:
Username: DragonPhoenix333
PS! Username: DragonPhoenix333
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: GMT -8
Varies heavily lmfao but uh usually afternoons/nights especially on mondays and wednesdays work unless i otherwise specify
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play a lot of randbats *citation needed, i main tours plaza. started frmo the ground up a year ago off temp,wolfeyvgc, and freezai (for a while i didn't understand why incineroar was so low tiered cuz wolfey was always talkinga bout it). after figuring out that physical geomancy xerneas was not the way to go, i started playing and teambuilding for tp and gained experience in a lot of formats from it. i haven't played too much monotype, but i've dabbled and played in some mono tours.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, _mysticaldragon

Last edited:
Username:Ironcondria
PS! Username
: Hkthe47th
Your timezone:PST
Usual Hours of Availability:Wednesdays and Fridays:20:00-21:00, weekends, almost always available during breaks
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon:I played competitive seriously during 2020 and 2021 and I did quite well for myself but then I got burnt out so I quit for a while. I came back again but then I got burnt out grinding Chien-Pao reqs and later, an acquaintance of mine got me back into comp a couple months later. I'd like somebody to help me with teambuilding and understanding the meta.
Are you able to use Discord?:yes, Ironcondria

Last edited:
Username: SandySubway
PS! Username: SandySubway, Archetypal_Loser
Your timezone: EST (GMT-5)
Usual Hours of Availability: Weekdays; 3am-7am, 3pm-8pm
Weekends; 6am-8pm
(Please note I work at least three days a week on a weekly-posted schedule)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started messing with randbats in 2018 because my brother introduced me to showdown, but I never started competitive until the end of SS around July 28th, 2022. I’ve focused on both DOU and OU but I’ve never reached past 1400. I struggle with team building and meta analysis and I’d prefer to focus on those primarily. Things like how to create synergetic cores of Pokémon and help keeping up with the meta.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yeah, garlic_roast_beef is my user. I have very little experience using Smogon.

Last edited:
Username: Shima
PS! Username: Shimma
Your timezone: GMT +5:30
Usual Hours of Availability: Mostly evenings my time
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing since 2 years now, i mostly play doubles but would really like to try ou!
Also i tend to threw games very easily and lose my patience. I'm Laddering ou as of now and currently in 1500s
Are you able to use Discord? Yes, my tag is @sanjayisdecent

Last edited:

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Username: awyp
PS! Username: awyp
Signup Format: SM OU / ORAS OU
Your timezone: -4 GMT
Usual Hours of Availability: After 4 PM - 10 PM weekdays and more free on weekend
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Current tutor in SV OU. Pretty comfortable with some gens but I took a 10 year hiatus and came back last year. I would like to boost my experience in SM OU. I ladder a bit, and played a few tours; but I would like a deep dive.
Are you able to use Discord?:
yes (awyp)
Format of Interest: oras, sm
Original Signup Post Link: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/b101-inactive-tutee-posts-updates.3693027/page-15#post-9798783
Have I updated my Original Post?: no (still want to be tutored)

Last edited:
Username: TonezofFun
PS! Username: T0nezOfFun
Usual Hours of Availability: saturday and sunday 7-10 PM
Got back into competitive after a long break since XY/ORAS. Have the team building down somewhat, but feel my play is hindering my experience.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)