Announcement Audino-Mega @ Safety Goggles Ability: Wonder Guard - Recover - Chatter - Defog - Baton Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
See that last move? I'm using it, but I'm so busted that it's not just pivoting to one teammate, but TWO whole teammates simultaneously! Good luck beating THAT! Well anyway, I've been relatively washed up as OM head for a good while and now is a great time to pass my leadership position to people who are currently more passionate and capable of leading this section. I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity to run the show and do what I could to help fix OM during some of its most tumultuous times in its history. I'm also glad to have been able to appoint a great group of moderators to carry Other Metagames in a better direction since then. Seeing OM change so much since I've joined the community has been bizarre but I'm proud of how it looks now. I've been around for over 9 years and have been through almost every corner of this section. I'm pretty much an ancient member at this point. I've spent a lot of my time trying to settle with difficulties from the community and difficulties from leadership alike while trying to mediate between to make the best possible outcome for both. How successful I was with this is up to your interpretation, but if I'm not leaving the section completely on fire after leading it for three and a half years I think I've done a decent job at least :bloblul:. Aside from that, it's been fun having to explore many OMs, including OM Mashups, especially during Gen 6 and 7. I don't like this generation at all, even SV Pure Hackmons is probably done for thanks to Revival Blessing + Lunar Dance + Ability Shield tactics, but I'm probably going to either try dipping my toes again in other current gen formats, focus primarily on older gen formats, or both while I'm still here.

Here are the teammates I'm Baton Passing to. Not like you can do anything about it because you can't outplay me here :pimp:.

Isaiah, who to be truthfully told has already been running as a de-facto leader of the section since shortly after being moderator. He has the knowledge and experience to be able to carry OM past this point.

Giagantic, a familiar face on the section from being a former roomstaff many years back, but has returned stronger than ever. He recently became OM Forum Mod but now has the mindset of fresh blood OM needs at the moment to give it what it deserves.
Both of these leaders are very level-headed and should be able to do whatever necessary to run this section. :blobwizard:

As you might've noticed a couple paragraphs above, I'm not totally out the door. I'll still be around as an OM Forum Mod and OM Room Moderator on Showdown until further notice. I don't really have plans to dip out entirely soon unless something drastic happens but honestly right now, not much is changing aside from officializing the changes of my role within the OM community. OM's in great hands and I'm confident it will be in greater hands under these new leaders. With that being said, this probably draws an end to another era in OM considering how long I've ran as leader. I did not think I'd be up there for this long, but with all that being said, let this new era commence!

Yoko

I COULD BE BANNED!
See that last move? I'm using it, but I'm so busted that it's not just pivoting to one teammate, but TWO whole teammates simultaneously! Good luck beating THAT! Well anyway, I've been relatively washed up as OM head for a good while and now is a great time to pass my leadership position to people who are currently more passionate and capable of leading this section. I'm thankful to have been given the opportunity to run the show and do what I could to help fix OM during some of its most tumultuous times in its history. I'm also glad to have been able to appoint a great group of moderators to carry Other Metagames in a better direction since then. Seeing OM change so much since I've joined the community has been bizarre but I'm proud of how it looks now. I've been around for over 9 years and have been through almost every corner of this section. I'm pretty much an ancient member at this point. I've spent a lot of my time trying to settle with difficulties from the community and difficulties from leadership alike while trying to mediate between to make the best possible outcome for both. How successful I was with this is up to your interpretation, but if I'm not leaving the section completely on fire after leading it for three and a half years I think I've done a decent job at least :bloblul:. Aside from that, it's been fun having to explore many OMs, including OM Mashups, especially during Gen 6 and 7. I don't like this generation at all, even SV Pure Hackmons is probably done for thanks to Revival Blessing + Lunar Dance + Ability Shield tactics, but I'm probably going to either try dipping my toes again in other current gen formats, focus primarily on older gen formats, or both while I'm still here.

Here are the teammates I'm Baton Passing to. Not like you can do anything about it because you can't outplay me here :pimp:.

Isaiah, who to be truthfully told has already been running as a de-facto leader of the section since shortly after being moderator. He has the knowledge and experience to be able to carry OM past this point.

Giagantic, a familiar face on the section from being a former roomstaff many years back, but has returned stronger than ever. He recently became OM Forum Mod but now has the mindset of fresh blood OM needs at the moment to give it what it deserves.
Both of these leaders are very level-headed and should be able to do whatever necessary to run this section. :blobwizard:

As you might've noticed a couple paragraphs above, I'm not totally out the door. I'll still be around as an OM Forum Mod and OM Room Moderator on Showdown until further notice. I don't really have plans to dip out entirely soon unless something drastic happens but honestly right now, not much is changing aside from officializing the changes of my role within the OM community. OM's in great hands and I'm confident it will be in greater hands under these new leaders. With that being said, this probably draws an end to another era in OM considering how long I've ran as leader. I did not think I'd be up there for this long, but with all that being said, let this new era commence!
o7 one of the goats for oms

u will be missed u did so much for the om community as a whole, and were just a great person to talk to in general

hope u the best on stuff u do in the future :audino:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)