Ask a Simple Question, Get a Simple Answer - Read FAQ in First Post Before Asking

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how do legendary pokemon like Zapdos get new abilities via the Dream World (Zapdos: Lightningrod, etc.).

Obviously we cannot breed Legendaries so any idea how these pokemon get the new abilities?
Directly catch them from Dream World I'd say, which happens in Dream Forest after sending the Pokémon over IIRC. Which means we'll have to cross our fingers for their Iv's and natures to be SRable.

Were do you get the amulet coin?

Also wondering if anyone with B/W could send me a pokémon with pokerus? I can offer something from my thread, can't send it to B/W because I think the pokeshifter is region locked(?). Can also offer black exklusice stuff and Mijumaru.

JockeMS

formerly SuperJOCKE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Were do you get the amulet coin?

Also wondering if anyone with B/W could send me a pokémon with pokerus? I can offer something from my thread or a Mijumaru, can't send it to B/W because I think the pokeshifter is region locked(?)
I can help you but I don't have the National Pokédex yet. Send a VM, easier to speak swedish right? xP

what does trickery do?
should i use it over crunch?
No you shouldn't.

Although it appears to be a 95 Base Power Dark move, it doesn't use your Attack stat to calculate the damage- it uses your opponent's. It's very unreliable and generally inferior to Crunch.

No you shouldn't.

Although it appears to be a 95 Base Power Dark move, it doesn't use your Attack stat to calculate the damage- it uses your opponent's. It's very unreliable and generally inferior to Crunch.
ah, thank you

Where do you get TM 78? Serebii says the 5th gym leader gives it to me but he didn't give me any TM at all after I beat him!

Where do you get TM 78? Serebii says the 5th gym leader gives it to me but he didn't give me any TM at all after I beat him!
You have to go proceed with the adventure. Eventually you'll get to a cave blocked by a Spider Web- it is then that Yacon will come and destroy it for you, and then give you the TM.

I have two questions:

1. Where can I find a water stone? I made the mistake of picking the wrong monkey and got a fire stone.

2. I asked before, but don't think I got an answer: how/when/where can I transfer over gen IV pokemon?

Anyone know where to pick up a firestone, other than the guy giving away leaf,fire and water stone near the start?

I'm just past the 4th badge
IIRC, there's one in the desert.

Checking back for today
I've been trying the A+B plus other combinations my whole game and haven't gotten any positive results yet. Anecdotal evidence, sure, but it's better than a baseless rumor. :P

If Dream World abilities are breedable, then that means Poison Heal Gliscor cant have Roost because its no longer a TM?

Anyone know where the alternate path through Neji Yama is (presumably the one you have to go through to get Substitute)? Still can't find it.

Also, is there a more complete list of TMs and their locations anywhere? These are the ones I'm missing, atm.

23 - ???
34 - ???
40 - Aerial Ace - Fukiose City Gym (this is completely wrong)
48 - ???
51 - ???
59 - ???
60 - ???
64 - Explosion - Battle Subway
77 - ???
87 - Swagger - Battle Subway
88 - Pluck - Battle Subway
90 - Substitute - Neji Yama
95 - ???

Help would be appreciated.

Do we know if Wide Guard only protects your allies, or does it protect the user as well? Notably, Regigigas receives the move, after missing out on Protect/Detect.

a couple questions:

do we know if Herbivore prevents damage from Grass moves?

how exactly does Self-Conscience work?

it could be useful on Granbull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)