Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what EVs to give this Venomoth:

Modest (I'm not breeding for Timid)
1. Sleep Powder
2. Agility
3. Baton Pass
4. Bug Buzz/Psychic/Silver Wind

As for an item, I was thinking a Focus Sash, but that's up in the air too. Anyone have any suggestions?

Give it Bug Buzz in the last slot. Also max Speed, and Sp.Atk. He's gonna die in 1 hit anyway, defense and HP arent important. Focus Sash is a good item.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ok now my question

@ Anyone with Battle Tower experience.

My current team I'm assembling consists of Weavile (SD with Focus Sash) and Salamence (Life Orb)

Now I have two questions:

First of all, what would be better on Salamence out of Crunch or Roost (in the battle tower, obviously)

Second: I'm stuck between Magnezone and Lucario (Specs) for the third slot. Now the reasons to choose Magnezone would be its good defensive capabilities with the ability to still hit hard (and its immunity to OHKO moves with Sturdy ^^), whilst for Lucario I like it because it can hit hard and it has a never miss move and a priority move for Focus Sashers and Double Teamers respectively, but I dislike it because it might get me locked into one move and because it isnt really sturdy.

Suggestions?
Anyone have an answer??

If a Pokemon of mine is infected with Pokerus and is holding a Power Lens (+4 Sp.Atk EVs), how many EV points would I get for battling a Ghastly (+1 Sp.Atk EV)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)