Ask a simple question, get a simple answer - mark 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Platinum_Version#Connectivity

"[Platinum] retains the same compatibility with Generation III games, Pokémon Battle Revolution and My Pokémon Ranch (Japan only) as its predecessors."

Maybe NOA will have the same thing happen here?
All that means, is that Pokemon Platinum can connect to PBR. To my knowledge, there has been no update-patch or any such thing for PBR containing the Plaitnum Pokemon-forms (especially since I believe it would pretty much be impossible without releasing a new version of PBR; PBR has no built in functionability to allow for updates or patches, and Platinum shouldn't have the space on it for the updated sprites and such to send to PBR).

Lickilicky (can't spell the damn thing's name), 252 attack, SD/Explosion/filler/filler. Strongest there is due to STAB Explosion.

If you fly to Fallarbor Town and head left, the first house you pass is the Move Tutor's house and the second house is the Fossil Maniac's house. If you go into the Fossil Maniac's house, there's a hole in the back that leads to the Desert Underpass.

Question: is there a nUU speed tiers chart out? If not, I'll probably make a basic one -- and where (if anywhere -- would it be helpful) should I post it?

Can the effects of Magnet Rise, Worry Seed, and Gastro Acid be Baton Passed?
Yes, No, and Yes.
The following are the only things that are Baton Passed:
  • Aqua Ring
  • Block (both on you and your opponent)
  • Confusion
  • Curse (when used by a Ghost on the Baton Passer)
  • Embargo
  • Focus Energy
  • Gastro Acid
  • Lansat Berry
  • Ingrain
  • Leech Seed
  • Lock-On
  • Magnet Rise
  • Mean Look (both on you and your opponent)
  • Mind Reader
  • Perish Count
  • Power Trick
  • Spider Web (both on you and your opponent)
  • Substitute (keeps its HP)
  • Stat boosts / drops

OK, if both Gastro Acid and Magnet Rise can be baton passed, and you can cast Magnet Rise on yourself, can you cast Gastro Acid on yourself in battle?

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Shouldn't be :P

Technically there is no "official" ruling until Stage 3 for any Suspect.

So idk if im sposed to post this here but, where do you get Strength in Emerald? Im trying to re beat the game and its killing me.

Can somebody explain to me why psycho shift Cresselia doesn't work?

It seems to be viewed as a gimmick set even though it looks good on paper. Unfortunately, i've never come across it.

Those characteristics that tell you which IV is a Pokemon's highest... If two of them match, is there a set order in which the games chooses which IV to use?

Like, for example, let's say a Pokemon has a 31 in Attack and Speed. Will the characteristic always be for Attack, always for Speed, or randomly chosen between the two?

It's seemingly chosen at random. Some users tried to conduct a test on this, but it didn't turn out anything conclusive.

I have a Kingdra with 225 speed and Swift Swim. Supposedly, Swift Swim doubles speed in rain so that should be 450. Yet how does pokemon like Latias and Gengar consistently outspeed me in rain? They can both only go up to 350 speed without boosts. I remember they weren't scarfed but I'm not entirely sure. Is there any way they could outspeed me without it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)