Asche's Trade Thread! Gen 7, HP Fire Popplio and Alolan Vulpix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a Larvitar with Outrage/Pursuit, not sure I have much to offer that you really want but perhaps you have some spitbacks? Also offering any Y exclusive stones or willing to grind BP.

Anyway I can offer 6IV Bulbasaur (Giga Drain/Leaf Storm Modest), 5IV Swinub (Thick Fat Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash Jolly or Adamant), 5IV Mareep (Jolly), 5IV Venipede (Speed Boost Spikes/Toxic Spikes Adamant), 5IV Goomy (Gooey level 16 from breeding, 252 HP EV can resetbag if wanted), 5IV Heracross (Rock Blast Adamant), 5IV Pinsir (Quick Attack/Close Combat Adamant).

Or if you're interested in foreign (all JPN) pokemon for shiny breeding I have a 5IV Solosis Male (no HP Night Shade/Confuse Ray Modest), 4IV Ralts Female (no Atk/Spe Shadow Sneak/Confuse Ray/Skill Swap/Momento Timid), 4IV Gastly Male (No Atk/S.Atk Timid) 4IV Froakie Male (No S.Atk/S.Def Protean Timid) and 4IV Litwick Male (Flash Fire No S.Atk/S.Def Modest).

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey! I have in stock a Male 5iv Jolly Aero, I would like your
Abra
Nature: Timid
Ability: Magic Guard (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Cool, I have an Abra in stock as well! I'll add you and go online, if you can trade now :)

Thanks for the trade! If for some reason that egg doesn't hatch into the Froakie I described ( I double checked, but still ) then feel free to let me know! :)

CMT for male Jolly Bagon and a pair of Ferroseed please!
Hey I have in stock a ferroseed couple, and bagnons but Naives male with AH, and a female but with rock head, vaive too I can breed you the jolly if you can wait some time

I would like

Mawile
Available Natures: Adamant
Available Abilities: Intimidate
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Move(s): N/A

Pinsir
Available Natures: Jolly
Available Abilities: Moxie
Egg Move(s): Quick Attack

Skarmory
Available Natures: Impish
Available Abilities: Sturdy
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Whirlwind

blitzlefan

shake it off!
Hey I have in stock a ferroseed couple, and bagnons but Naives male with AH, and a female but with rock head, vaive too I can breed you the jolly if you can wait some time

I would like

Mawile
Available Natures: Adamant
Available Abilities: Intimidate
Egg Move(s): N/A

Pinsir
Available Natures: Jolly
Available Abilities: Moxie
Egg Move(s): Quick Attack

Skarmory
Available Natures: Impish
Available Abilities: Sturdy
Egg Move(s): Brave Bird, Whirlwind
I'd like a Jolly male, if that's okay with you.
I'll have to breed these three, so I'll need a little time too.

I need a Larvitar with Outrage/Pursuit, not sure I have much to offer that you really want but perhaps you have some spitbacks? Also offering any Y exclusive stones or willing to grind BP.

Anyway I can offer 6IV Bulbasaur (Giga Drain/Leaf Storm Modest), 5IV Swinub (Thick Fat Stealth Rock/Icicle Crash Jolly or Adamant), 5IV Mareep (Jolly), 5IV Venipede (Speed Boost Spikes/Toxic Spikes Adamant), 5IV Goomy (Gooey level 16 from breeding, 252 HP EV can resetbag if wanted), 5IV Heracross (Rock Blast Adamant), 5IV Pinsir (Quick Attack/Close Combat Adamant).

Or if you're interested in foreign (all JPN) pokemon for shiny breeding I have a 5IV Solosis Male (no HP Night Shade/Confuse Ray Modest), 4IV Ralts Female (no Atk/Spe Shadow Sneak/Confuse Ray/Skill Swap/Momento Timid), 4IV Gastly Male (No Atk/S.Atk Timid) 4IV Froakie Male (No S.Atk/S.Def Protean Timid) and 4IV Litwick Male (Flash Fire No S.Atk/S.Def Modest).
sure thing, Im going to start breeding for Adamant Larvitar, is that ok for you?

can you get me a 5iv marep but can you get me a modest? or female jolly and I'll breed it lol

You put "Bagnon" for both of these, which isn't the correct name of either one.

Bagnon
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Sheer Force/Rock Head
Nature: Naive/Jolly/Adamant
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance
Pokeball: Poke Ball

Bagnon
31/31/31/X/31/31
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Adamant
Pokeball: Poke Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)