Artist Wanted for Ingame Expansion Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hello Artists!

As part of the ingame expansion project we are looking for someone to help us create some striking maps of the overworlds for Pokemon Platinum, Emerald, FireRed/LeafGreen, GSC, and RBY (no islands) We would prefer that one person would be able to do all five maps so they will have a uniform appearance.

Artists with experience using vector drawing tools are prefered.

Artists who can provide output in SVG are also prefered, but if that is not possible PNG will do.

Here is an example of something similar.

Thank you!

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hen, Agaki showed off a great map (I mean REALLY good looking) and since we're trying to be consistent with the look and feel he's going to be handling the project. Thanks for the offer, though, I really appreciate it :)

And America still needs more salad.

Cool. Less work for me.

OMG I was talking to peeps at work today about vance + shamwow + slapchop.. lmao

if i made banners in my free time would they be used?

i think i wanna makes a tips and tricks banner. and a RNG abuse banner. just asking before i go ahead and waste time on stuff that won't be used. these are just to make the threads a bit prettier :p

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I don't think we are looking for banners at the moment. We will put up an appropriate request thread if we do decide we want one, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)