Artist here!

Hello all. Ive lurked on this website for at least 2 years, but something finally made me create a name here. As you will see, I am, like most people here, an aspiring artist. So, I was hoping all of my fellow Smogonites would give me some feedback on a few sketches of mine. I will probably post more, if people are interested. Thanks for your time!

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Fuck, awesome. You stand out really well from a lot of the other people who post drawings here, I think it's great you're doing like, portraits and stuff. Really soft and well done rendering.

Fuck, awesome. You stand out really well from a lot of the other people who post drawings here, I think it's great you're doing like, portraits and stuff. Really soft and well done rendering.
These are completely unaltered, all I did was scan them onto the computer.

I actually have more but, some of them are nude (I took a class) and some I just dont like.

Rocket Grunt

✁ - - - - - - - - - -
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Dude, did you have to draw a lot of like, slightly chubby old women? I had to do a lot of that while I was still taking classes. There was this one guy who was pretty cool that looked in his early 30s or something, but mostly old women. Ugh. The fourth one with the girl is great, I like how you played with negative and positive space in her hair and profile.

Dude, did you have to draw a lot of like, slightly chubby old women? I had to do a lot of that while I was still taking classes. There was this one guy who was pretty cool that looked in his early 30s or something, but mostly old women. Ugh. The fourth one with the girl is great, I like how you played with negative and positive space in her hair and profile.
Something liek that. It wasnt as bad as I thought it would be, so I bought some books on it and started drawing from them.

And thanks!

It would always be nice if you could post some more of your drawings.

I like your drawings, and I'd like to see more of your work. :)

Very well done portraits. Your proportions are a tad off, but that's what practice is for. :) Keep posting!

I definitely recommend you make a deviantart account to get your name out there. It takes time to get noticed on that site, but once you do, you will definitely improve.

Very well done portraits. Your proportions are a tad off, but that's what practice is for. :) Keep posting!

I definitely recommend you make a deviantart account to get your name out there. It takes time to get noticed on that site, but once you do, you will definitely improve.
I already did, im just not very active there. Do you mind tell me which pictures the proportions are off? Its hard to be objective sometimes...

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Those portraits are amazing... and more stuff is always a good way to get more attention.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)