Apprentice Program: Round Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to pokemaniac15

Netbattle nick: Undertaker
Time zone: GMT+8
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Fridays anywhere from 5am - 12 noon EDT, and later from 6pm - 8pm, Saturdays 8am - 12 noon and later from 6pm - 9pm, Sundays 7am - 9am. Also any time during Sunday 12am - maybe 4 or 5 am
Experience level*: I'm a bit more updated now, heh. RBY and ADV I'm pretty good at.
A little about myself: Missed Pokemon due to school dammit
Generation(s) I want to learn: I would still like to learn more about team building in ADV, I think I've got it all worked out, but still, there's nothing wrong with trying to improve. Also my gsc skills are very rusty, so ADV teambuilding and GSC.

Assigned to Council

Netbattle nick: Viral
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Umm. I got put on probation and can't really do anything anymore... So.. Like 9AM to like 6 PM and sometimes later.
Experience level*: I seem to be really good at UU. And that's about it.
A little about myself: I hate being on probation.. So don't do bad things! And I hate when ppl b tlkn lik dis.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Advance, Standard and OU teams. I beat more OU/ Standard teams with my UU team then I do with OU/ Standard teams that I create myself. It's annoying.

Assigned to skarm

Netbattle Nick: Some variation of TheMusicMan (meaning stuff like TheMetroMan is me)
Regular online hours: I'm in EDT, so yeah... I am pretty much only online from about 10:00 PM to about 1 or 1:30 AM EDT on any given night. Also I can be on from 8:00-10:00 AM if absolutely necessary.
Experience level: I play GSC mostly, so I know what im doing somewhat there... I've been playing ADV more lately, and have gotten better, but I still need major help.
A little about myself: I'm a music major and the whitest white boy you'll ever meet... nuff said.
Generations I want to learn: I want to learn RS 2v2 strategy. I need help with team building, EVs and such also, so a tutor who is proficient with that as well would be a major plus.

Tutoring...

Assigned to Nate

Netbattle nick: Sasuke Uchiha
Time zone: Mountain
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 5:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Experience level*: Played RBY, GSC, RSE, soon PD
Generation(s) I want to learn: All of them!!!

Assigned to latinoheat

Netbattle nick
: xjani
Time zone: gmt-6
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): online the weekdays, not sure about the ROH.
Experience level*: intermediate, I guess.
A little about myself: sorry if I'm a slow learner/ask too many questions.
Generation(s) I want to learn: advOU... team building, prediction and metagame.

Assigned to Pokemon Professor

NB Nick: Osufan
Time Zone: Central
Expierence: Not Much, Im normally on rpgs but i thought i would try something different
Info about me: i am a pretty quick learner, i might ask a lot of questions though
Generations: All

Assigned to Kongler

Netbattle nick: cook

Time zone: CDT central
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): anytime(a lot of the time) on weekdays-mornings and afternoons on weekends, not evenings
Experience level*: expereienced in everything ADV, and RBY ou
A little about myself: im indian
Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC OU

Assigned to cloud

Netbattle Nick: LY
Time Zone EST ( GMT -5)
ROH in EDT: umm idk EDT but 8am to 10pm EST usually
Ex Lvl: combos im bad at, i went all out attack in the games
Gen Advanced Uber and Standard

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Sorry that it goes this fast guys...but I'm out of advance tutors. I have one GSC tutor and one RBY tutor if those are what you are looking for. If you still want an advance tutor for this round...please check the tutor roster and PM a suitable person and ask them to take you on as a secondary apprentice. Thanks and good luck.

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Assigned to Sir Chris

Netbattle nick: Alamaster
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime really, but usually 12-5 P.M.
Experience level*: Been on netbattle for 2 years, I can predict ok, but I just suck at making teams.
A little about myself: I live in Ontario, Canada, I am going to be a senior in High School in September.
Generation(s) I want to learn: All of em. I want to make a decent team for every generation, maybe UU as well.

Assigned to Cloggerdude

Netbattle Nick: Genery
Time Zone: ES (GMT -4)
Regular Online Hours: 2:30-4:30 and 7:00-10:00 EST (idk EDT)
Experience Level: For me, it depends on how skilled my opponent is
Generation(s) I want to learn: Any generation

Am I wasting my time? are all these tutors taken! Oh nos! Ah well ill write out my profile anyway...

Netbattle Nick: MorningstorM
Time Zone: ummm...sydney....? *timezoneconverter.com says im 16 hours in front of EST* (if that makes any sense):|
Regular online hours: 12-6 AM on weekdays i think it is converted...and at random times on weekends...gee inappropriate timezone, sorry hahaha...;)
Experience level: my friends played on my name a bit and helped me out, but just need some general help on things like prediction...
A little about myself: Live in sydney australia with a pet kangaroo + crocodile and i say "Crikey!!" all the time.
Generation i want to learn: I pretty much need help in OU is short.

PS: this pokemon tution idea thing is awesome, may whoever came up with the idea go to heaven with babes....

Netbattle nick: Phatshady912

Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Indeed... it seems that EST is EDT. So 10AM-1PM then I usually go to the gym and then 4PM-12AM but 1/2 the time I'll go out to chill.
Experience level*: Played and beat Red,Silver,Saphire.
A little about myself: I learn quickly and I have a crapload of free time till I start college.
Generation(s) I want to learn: The newest... I guess.

Aeolus, I'm back from London, so should I PM a tutor to accept me as his/her second(or third) apprentice? I have already PMed Husk.

Netbattle nick: Tipperton

Time zone: EDT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): Anytime except 4-7 PM.
Experience level*: Virtually nonein the field I want to learn.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV Uber.

Netbattle nick: Lordofgames
Time zone: GMT+8:00
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): It depends...I can be online anytime in the day here. (9pm-9am EST, I could be online randomly within those times)
Experience level*: Maybe just a *little* better than a mediocre player, but not good enough :(. I am good at Ubers though
A little about myself: um...Hi! I am Lordofgames...
Generation(s) I want to learn: Adv OU, and maybe UU

Netbattle name:Gara
Time Zone:USA Central

Regular Online Hours:not sure what EDT means but i'm on at 6:00 AM till 2:30 PM, and 6:00 PM till 8:35 PM.
EXP. Level: I tried it but wasn't that good. I got six maybe seven lucky battles tops. Whenever a team beat me i copied that team to try and win but i still kept getting beat.
Generation(s)everything about ADVANCED including team creating

Netbattle nick: Lord_Marius

Time zone: GMT+6
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): um... is that the time in like... Oregon? if so, i am on 8pm to 12am and again at 8am to 16pm, Random times. but clustered during those times
Experience level*: RBY- Nil GSC- Nil ADV- Some
A little about myself: jsut a guy who is addicted to MMORPG, and pokemon, then NB came along... = orgasm extreme
Generation(s) I want to learn: Build on my ADV experience, GSC, TEam Building, Sweepers, tanks etc..all the team ROLES

Maybe I'm late.. I don't know. I'll sign up anyway. If I'm late I'll wait til next time.

Netbattle nick: slisenberger
Time zone: Mountain Standard Time
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): generally 7-9 pm in MST.. not sure what time that is in edt.
Experience level* I never liked R/S so nothing there.. I've played gsc and battled gsc off and on for over a year, but I was never very good at it.
Generation(s) I want to learn: G/S/C anything.

Netbattle nick: Metabolic
Time zone: PST(Pacific)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 1 Pm till 5
Experience level*: Adv: Advanced; Ubers: Intermediate; UU: Advanced.
A little about myself: Well i came to NB 2 years ago and have mastered RSE and now moving on to GSC. I love this generation.
Generation(s) I want to learn: GSC, GSC Team Building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)