Other Metagames (Anything Goes) It's Not Worth IT As a Mega

Mq

It's Megaqwer's Time!
:mad:

Play the song.'Cause that the only thing you'll find non-boring in this RMT:p

Hi,Megaqwer here.Today i am here to get my one of my favorite MMX Team rated.Before scrolling down,Beware!Huge grammar mistakes awaits!;p​

Don't get me wrong but this team wont be featuring a team building process so don't blame me later;P(And i literally dont remember how did i got and end product​

So!Let the RMT began​

Thank You Shugwig for making such a masterpeice of my favorite mon

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Unnerve
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Low Kick
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Rock Slide​

OK,What shits on arceus with a OHKO(low kick) and chansey,blissey?Heres the answer!A MMX(Although most of the peoples think M ray is better and tbh somehow i also know but i prefer it).Now lets let to moves.Low Kick is for taking out threats like Arceus, darkrai(if not a focus set) and Arceus steel.Earthquake to hit P-Groudon ,Steel and fire type +Poison type(Rare).Recover is a move I chosen it in place of Bulk up(Raises users attack and defense by 1.5) cause i wanted my MMX a bit longer in battle and I can recover freely when i see a sucker coming.Rock slide is for ho oh because it is a major threat to this team and rock slide ohkos making it easier to deal with it

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Fire Punch
- Precipice Blades​
- Thunder Wave

Yes!My Primal-Groudon is pointing at you so be aware! Stealth Rock is for weaking the other opponent team slowly and getting rid of special threats like ho oh and y god along with breaking sashes that can be annoying for this team.Thunder wave is mainly for xerneas and also for slowing down other threats to the team.Fire punch is for stab and for y god along to weak xern faster and taking care of skarm and ferro.Precipice Blades is for more coverage along with weaking other pdons easier and more efficeintly P- Groudon is my hazard setter and a special defence wall for things such as kyogre and xerneas

No Bonus This Year (Yveltal) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Dark Aura
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 248 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Foul Play
- Sucker Punch
- Roost
- Taunt
Yveltal is mainly my mega rayquaza/sword dance arceus counter,this poke really impacts both by walling their physical moves and and ohkoing them when they set up an sword dance with foul play.Sucker punch is for MMY, Mewtwo and also for picking up kills when they are low on health or for weakening a mon and/or for revenge killing it with another mon on the teamRoost is for recovering HP and to ensure i restore my health against other EKillers or mega rays and it is helpful when i know the other player will switch so that i can roost to get my health back.Taunt is for making sure other pdons do not set up rocks and it is also for lugias . This is a big problem for lugia because the most popular set is toxic/whirlwind/roost/sub so this can cripple that set and make lugia hard to use for the other player, this can also cripple chansey and blissy.

Arceus-Ghost @ Spooky Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Focus Blast
- Calm Mind
- Recover
Arceus ghost is another sword dance arceus normal counter along with being a very successful special sweeper.Judgement is for stab and for sweep when having a calm mind up.Calm mind is for boosting my spatk and spdef stats so that judgement and focus blast will do more to the opposing mons.Recover is for gaining hp so that this thing is not worn down so quickly can can sweep more easily.Focus blast is for arceus normal and does significant damage to arc normal along with yveltal and arc dark

(Arceus-Fairy) @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Roar
- Toxic
- Defog​

Here's the counter to yveltal and the ag ruler aka M-Ray.. and it gets dark resistance and dragon immunity which makes it able to switch in based on eventsLet just get straight to moveset.Judgment comes handy for dealing with types like dark and fighting and also judgement 2hko xern(thanks to the fairy aura boost) if it hasn't geomancy.Roar if i see any1's set-upping(not a proper word i must say) .Toxic to lay some haste and finnaly Defog to get those Stealth rocks ,Spieks and Toxic Spikes away.But still Ho- oh easily kills it which i didnt got a solution to yet.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Transform
- Transform
- Transform
- Transform
As you see....My ditto is shocked to be featured in a ag RMT.Tbh I Still Dont have a valid reason for a Ditto though but it helps me when opponents sets up and at the final moment ditto comes in and get the boost for free.(no more valid reasons for now...)And it ensires that if my opponent geomancied his xern then i snatch the boost and yeah its a revenge killer​

Replays And Threats will be given when i played more with the team​

Last edited:
Suggestions: Drop ditto. It messes with your team's strat. I suggest a MRay, which keeps revenge killing while acting as a wincon. This leads into my next point.
You might want to replace MMX with LO Blaziken. While it is in many ways less attractive for use, It has more power and, after a protect, better speed. While it's defenses and lack of recovery is a problem, it can still survive an Arceus extreme speed. It might not work as well for you in practice, but MMX is kinda underwhelming compared with MRay. It isn't a big deal, though, and if you don't want to drop it replace my previous MRay with Ekiller.
252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Arceus: 366-432 (82.4 - 97.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252+ Atk Life Orb Blaziken High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Arceus: 398-471 (89.6 - 106%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO

252+ Atk Life Orb Blaziken Earthquake vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Primal Groudon: 195-231 (53.1 - 62.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 Atk Mega Mewtwo X Earthquake vs. 104 HP / 0 Def Primal Groudon: 194-230 (52.8 - 62.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

252 Atk Life Orb Arceus Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Blaziken: 214-253 (71 - 84%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Ho-oh beating arceus can be solved easily. Even uninvested, stone edge deals solid enough damage to ko after Ho-oh switches into a judgement.
0- Atk Arceus-Fairy Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ho-Oh: 332-392 (80 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
If you are worried about more defensive varients, know you outspeed and still 2hko:
0- Atk Arceus-Fairy Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ho-Oh: 236-280 (56.7 - 67.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Is this an ubers team?
If so I'd put an ubers tag in the title instead of other metas

EDIT: Oh it's AG
I would add that in your intro unless I missed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)