• NEITHER I HATE BLISSEY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroPlasmaFist

Banned deucer.
bear with me guys, this is my first day on smogon and i thought about sharing an rmt of mine
Arceus-Water @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Iron Defense
- Recover
- Toxic

i started of with arceus, as i always do. i designed it to be very defensive, with iron defense toxic and recover, and i decided, with chazm's help, that i should go for ice beam as my only attack to pressurize Pdon and beat zygarde. It's mainly designed to beat those two pokemon, but i can be used to get in the way of other setup physical sweepers. for example, kartana, lucarionite zygarde, terrakion, glalite weavile etc.

Magearna @ Pinsirite
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Shift Gear
- Heal Bell
- Pain Split

with arceus i started with arceus steel as an -ate counter, but when i changed it, i needed a new one. so i went for pinsirite magearna to somehow run a fast physical offensive bulky sweeper all at the same time. Once i've set up a shift gear or two i can 2ko defensive arceus, and it can't do much to me, unless you're zephyr and you run fireceus. it can also 2ko most switchins, unless they resist you so you can almost always make at least one mon drop.

Ho-Oh @ Life Orb
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 236 HP / 144 Atk / 128 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Sacred Fire
- Roost
- Defog

Having put magearna, i realized i needed a counter for it, and a defogger for defogging purposes. ho-oh fit very nicely into both requirements, so i added it as an offensive defogger. i went for roost over recover, just in case i met a cameruptite mage that ran tbolt (to get rid of electric weakness). it can sometimes be used as entei counter, but inly if you're lucky and they miss stone edge (don't try it though).

Zygarde @ Altarianite
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Return

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 252 SpA / 100 SpD / 156 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Overheat
- Precipice Blades
- Smack Down
- Stealth Rock

i then paired zygarde and Pdon(MnM's s-rank pokemon) as full force setup sweepers. i gave zygarde 216 speed to outspeed adamant base 90 252 speeders (cough Pdon cough). It's my revenge killer for the team and can be really annoying after a few dragon dances. Pdon uses swords dance and special defence bulk to make a bulky setup sweeper, and smack down so precipice can hit flying types.

Blissey @ Sablenite
Ability: Healer
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Wish
- Psywave
- Protect
- Toxic

i started with arceus, as i always do, and i was bored of that classic defensive groundceus spread, so i went for a calm mind setup on a steelceus spread being an -ate counter with toxic cancer, but, as chazm rightly pointed out i was weak to both of MnM's S-rank pokemon. i then went for a defensive waterceus with iron defense and ice beam to pressurize Pdon and beat zygarde. The next priority i wanted was a defogger, hence the ho-oh spread. ho-oh is also my magearna counter, so i went for roost rather than recover to cancel out tbolt. Then i needed another -ate counter, which, suggested by chazm, was naturally a magearna, but a weird set. go look and see what it's for. i then paired Pdon as a, well, bulky sweeper + rocks setter, and zygarde as my ate DDance sweeper. then i just used bliss to WALL THEM ALL!

shoutouts: QT for helping me edit
chazm for giving me an improved version
joel embiid's face for helping me start
and aesf for being awesome

thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

teachable

Banned deucer.
Hey, for RMTs make sure you're giving a bit more of an indepth description for each Pokemon, you're probably gonna get some crap for the current formatting. Cool team though, not experienced in the meta to give a rate though :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)