SM Ubers All Kill [+1760]

shoutous MamOwOswine

Introduction.
First of all, say hello to the entire Smogon community. I take this as a welcome and then the story comes. Well, like most, I did not know much about competitive and I played in other levels like OU which is very popular. It was not at the end of BW or fifth generation that I was not attracted to the Ubers. The decision was at a given moment that I wanted to try something new and nothing else caught my attention on this totally new world for me and since then I do not regret anything. I used to tire of touching the same thing, it burned me and that is the main reason for everything. I think the best level at the moment. Variety of strategies and game styles. Little by little I was learning on my own until today with USM. With the presentation of the new Mons, my hype increased. At this moment I do not play as much as before, but I'm still active. I hope that one day I will have the opportunity to stand out and be known here. As far as the equipment is based on Dialga since it is one of my favorites and I like its good design. Dragons are love and life. It fits well in styles like in this case balanced. I feel if I do not express myself well at all I have tried to do well and not extend much more.

===

===

Teambuilding Process.

I chose Dialga because of its good bulk and double type. It's Pogre's check and Stealth Rock user. One counter may be that he suffers that fourth attack. I think that Toxic is a good option to disable in a monsive way passive or that can not play as Ho-oh for example. It is a good combination if you want to press the opposite. It also absorbs status poison that is always useful and ubers is very present.

As Dialga is weak to things like PDon or Lucario, the chosen one is my mega Slowbro, since it covers the first one very well. It is good check of both forms of physical Necrozma. It is mandatory to have Iron Defense to better fit also the offensive Ceus. Ice Beam on Scald seems to me a better option to eliminate dragons than there are many in the tier.

Keeping in mind Slowbro's weaknesses such as Dark and Ghost that are common here comes Yveltal that can enter and defend or cover my mega slot. Remove everything that is called Marsh or Gengar. It is my other Necrozma Check and response to all forms of offensive physical ceus. Sucker is important to finish off if the target is very low.

Here is the king of the tier and he who never fails in every team. It is a mon emblem. Modern that works in great variety. Well the other reason is obviously needed something anti fairies for example and what better than this. Otherwise it would be little protected Xerneas among others.

Fairy ceus as Defog user and defensive form. I needed something more to receive Dark spam. In addition to covering PDon mons monsters like Mence or Quaza. WoW is so that Necrozma does not have it so easy in the turn of the change although I already have an answer. This also applies to the Yveltal or Marsh itself all covered by my ceus.

Last but not least Necrozma Dusk Mane. As PDon is double dancer so that the team is not so passive. It's another very common mon and my other Xerneas check / counter. It has bulk to be able to fit Judgment of Groundceus for example. It is my possessor of z (Solganium z) for greater damage. It loses speed but it is profitable to take it that way.

The Team.

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Draco Meteor
- Flash Cannon
- Toxic

Stealth Rock is the most important movement of the game since it cancels some skills like Multiescale of Lugia or breaking Sash. Shuca Berry to fit better PDon EQ / Pblades for example. Modest bulky for as much damage as possible with Draco which is the biggest stab. Flash Cannon his second stab designed for fairies and mons neutros. With luck you can download the special defense of the objective. Finally this mon has the problem of the fourth slot but everything depends on what you want or want. In my case as the equipment is balanced I thought that the best idea was to take Toxic to disable and press Waterceus / Ho-oh among others. I like this mon even if I have this syndrome.

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Toxic
- Slack Off
- Ice Beam
- Iron Defense

I could not think of a better mega than Slowbro to fill this gap and cover Dialga well. The idea was to cover all possible weaknesses. Well Slowbro has a very high physical defense and Iron Defense helps a lot. It is a good answer for any offensive form of Arceus / Lucario / Necrozma and dragons like Mence with Ice Beam. All mon like this one needs a kind of support like in this case Slack Off + Regenerator for a longer duration in battle. Toxic to be absorbing damage by status in the rival vs mons passives. It has important resistances like Fire, Steel or Psychic among other common ones.

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Sucker Punch
- Toxic

Here there was little choice and it was clear that Yveltal would be the next. His set is the defensive to stop mega threats like Gengar or Marsh. As I said it is my other great response to Necrozma dusk / Ultra. Foul Play is mandatory and does not need much explanation but it is the best to face the physical forms of Arceus. Sucker to finish mons with a small percentage. It is also viable vs Deoxys or Gengar himself. Roost as support to be able to resist more and help in battle. Toxic is a status much used in Ubers and is an escape to eliminate things that would otherwise be more complicated. It is a kind of status spam but not all. Charti Berry allows me to better absorb Edge / Rock Tomb damage. It was a better option over Lefts.

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 168 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance
- Fire Punch

The modern / complete mon. Stands out regardless of your version. Well, it's offensive since I have SR in Dialga and I wanted to change mode so it does not look so passive. Taking advantage of his ridiculous base attack with favorable nature with SD is a bug to consider. His speed may seem un-decent but with the help of Rock Polish I have more control and change everything. PBlades more damage and ensures more things are deleted on EQ but there is a risk of failure. Fire Punch on Edge as second stab and hit neutral to most mons. It's about playing to wear and finish.

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover

I needed a mon fairy and that was my Defog user. There were few who did as well as Fairyceus, so I added it. In addition to being one of the most used defensive forms with good type. Eliminating threats such as Marsh / Mence / Sableye / Yveltal. The reason for using WoW by Toxic is for things like Necrozma so he does not have that turn for free and to somehow get in the way with that. Before I had thought of another used form that may look good like Groundceus but the final option that still remains was necessary.

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake

Necrozma if used a lot is because it is a mon that is versatile. Of the best steel type of the game probably. It has a good basic physical attack and is the best insurance to enter GeoXern with PDon. It is a double dancer version with bulk to hold against special GroundCeus for example. It contributes the Solganium Z to cause greater damage. This way, at first glance, it does not look so passive. The stab steel is evident and more if you wear z. EQ is my other contact attack for other Necrozma / PDon. Basically mons that this does not fit well and resist the other.

Threat List.

--> If it's a version with Eruption as ridiculous as it seems almost everything I have is slower and everything that goes into it suffers a lot. The Toxic option and priority is the only thing I can think of.

--> The CM + Refresh version can be a big problem for my team. As much as I have to stop it if it's too late or Fairyceus among others is out it's very complicated.

Importable.

Dialga @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Flash Cannon
- Draco Meteor
- Toxic

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
- Ice Beam
- Toxic
- Slack Off
- Iron Defense

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Toxic
- Sucker Punch
- Roost

Groudon-Primal @ Red Orb
Ability: Desolate Land
EVs: 168 HP / 240 Atk / 36 SpD / 64 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish
- Precipice Blades
- Fire Punch

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 132 Def / 124 Spe
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Judgment
- Defog
- Recover

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Solganium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Rock Polish
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Earthquake

Last edited:
This was a fun and cool team to play around with for a few matches. I think it has pretty good synergy and some good win conditions in pdon and necrozma. The rock polish sets for these mons are just hard to take advantage of, but I will offer a suggestion on the necrozma set - you need a bit more speed to outspeed mega mewtwo when boosted. I was in a scenario when m-mewtwo X switched in on me and I still did not outspeed it at +2.

I don't think that you should rely on necrozma to take on Arceus ground, which is a huge threat to your team that I noticed the first match. You have nothing to switch in on this thing and beat it 1v1. Yveltal seemed the best bet, but it could still only toxic/roost stall and if it happened to have good SpA investment, you couldn't stall it whatsoever. You don't really have any solid SpDef ground resist besides the one immunity as slowbro is all physical Def.

Another thing about the yveltal set, is that I would take the EVs to 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe to speed creep a little. One option is running dread plate over charti to really make the pokemon an offensive and defensive presence, and to run either Knock Off or Taunt. A major weakness of the team seems to be getting set up on by smeargle. Only one pokemon outspeeds it so they don't get put to sleep turn 1. You can bluff a yveltal taunt speedy anti-lead, but it might spore anyway.

Overall, the team could benefit from a faster pokemon that can take on arceus ground, so I recommend making the yveltal LO with its standard set, except you could run heat wave instead of u-turn or taunt and then use stone edge on your groudon (allows you to actually hit ray and salamence). The team has three bulky members, two setup sweepers and an offensive rocker. I just think there's not as much benefit to yveltal being bulky, as much as I enjoy this EV spread in play. He can still check the ghost types and necrozma while being offensive.

Just my two cents, again really fun team. I like the core concept.

After using the same alt to play this team I take advantage to withdraw both. I was more than a year old and as I said this ends up being boring / tired. As you can see the highest are +1760 is the last change. I'm so unlucky that when I saved the achievement I started to lose it like a curse. But that, the issue of ladder no longer interests me is not important to me as if I earned money in return. When I can I will move on other things. I am aware that it is not a big deal but unlike other tiers this ladder (ubers) has become very competitive over time. There are many people with experience and you can go out several times a day. Anyway I'm surprised because I did not expect anything from this team although it usually has good match up but other times it costs more to defend. Nothing else, I just hope in time to take the next step. Thanks to those who have gone through here and I feel if it is not liked I did it from my mobile so it is complicated. I have had good experiences and great games in all this time with many players. But nothing is worth just playing for a few points. Sometimes that system is
hard.

Hey,
kos parasite
have you tried my team? I guess so. I do not know if it's fun to use but it's a very solid insurance but it depends on the match up. In principle it covers several common threats. About what you mention about Necrozma, yes, right. That's because it's Adamant and taking it with bulk is a bit short. 380 I believe in total. It can change if it happens to be Jolly but it is damaged in its attack but it takes SD and Solganium z that perhaps is a good remedy. I also think that MMewtwo x is controlled. GroundCeus if that can be a problem more if it is the special one. But with care it can be controllable. I like the Yveltal part. You do not lack reason on mons like Smeargle so to add more speed or to use Taunt can improve. An offensive set that resists well can fit the same. I'll think about it, thank you very much. The reason for all this is that the team is in retirement mode was built to use and throw but I will take that message. Thanks again for passing and commenting.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)